17th December 2011, 10:50 AM
harjeetjyoti

Types of questions being asked during bank P.O interview?

Please tell me what type of question are asked during the bank p.o interview??

and also tell me how prepare myself to crack the interview??

Please mail at [email protected]

Related Questions:
20th February 2012, 07:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Types of questions being asked during bank P.O interview?

The questions in the interview will be both personal as well technical. You should have good general awareness as you can expect questions from those areas. Also attend some coaching institutes to prepare for the PO interview. Training and also mock interviews will be conducted by them. Refer previous year interview questions and prepare accordingly. Have high level of confidence while attending the personal interview.
12th January 2013, 07:34 PM
abhishek0123

Default Re: Types of questions being asked during bank P.O interview?

The interview of IBPS is mainly taken in two parts. In 1st part technical person will take your interview and 2nd part will be conducted by Human Resource..
1.Technical interview
In this questions will be mainly of technical type. So you have to prepare for the subjects in which you have done graduation or post-graduation. So study man topics of your field. Apart from it they can also ask you questions from banking sector e.g New policies of RBI etc Thus prepare for these topics as well.
2.HR interview
Now this section is to check your personal abilities. So your qualification and some normal questions will be asked. In this exact pattern is not defined. They will check your ability to think and how you face the problems directly. So you have to prepare for some unexpected questions also...
Some Bank Po Interview Questions :
What are the good qualities required for a Probationary Officer ?
What is CRR ?
What is SLR ?
What are the commercial & economic functions of the bank ?
What are the types of investment banks in India ?
What is the Repo ?
What is the difference between Inflation & Deflation in India ?
How to measure fiscal deficit in India ?
What is the bank rate ?
Why do you want to join this bank ?
What are the differences between direct & indirect tax ?
What is the concept of sustainable development ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?