30th January 2011, 02:49 PM
eshwarprasadk

How to prepare for the interview of Mechanical Supervisor Trainee? What questions are asked in the interview?

Hello sir/madam,

My name is Eshwar Prasad and i have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I applied for the post of Mechanical Supervisory Trainee (MST) in Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Organization (APSRTC) and qualified the written test & short listed for personal interview. Can anyone please suggest me how to prepare for the interview and what are question to be asked during interview for the above post. I will be very thankful to you.

With regard,
K. Eshwar Prasad
[email protected]
ph.no: 9700026143

5th June 2011, 04:29 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for the interview of Mechanical Supervisor Trainee? What questions are asked in the interview?

normally question are like
tell me about your self?
strength ? weakness?
subject of interest?
current affairs ?
normally they see how you give answer so he just judge you ...
your whole personalty is judge by interviewer keep formal dresses and keep eye contact ,,,answer confidentially..and smile time to time ...
good luck
24th July 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the interview of Mechanical Supervisor Trainee? What questions are asked in the interview?

Hell sir/madam,
I am Romieo Banerjee I just complete Diploma Mechanical Engineering course in a Government organisation. Please give me an idea how I prepare himself as a good interview candidate.My email id- [email protected].
Thanking you,
Romieo Banerjee
21st August 2012, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student . please suggest me how to prepare my self for interview.
28th November 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can any one guide me how to prepare an Effective RESUME? My current one is not so good to impress an Entrepreneur.

Please show me the way...

Anthony Vergish
Kolkata

91 9903337728
26th December 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Im 3rd year mech engg student . Sir,can you help me for campuss interview for godrej and
Cemens and bajaj companies.

Email: [email protected]
Mo: 8425032774
27th June 2015, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

i am a mechanical engineer and i have six month experience in piping centre as per quality welding description so plz inform me any required for this position
best regards
md aquibkhan
8527760887 email- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?