17th November 2010, 01:37 PM
deepak tewatia

Indian navy artificer apprentice details and question papers of previous years?

sir my name is deepak tewatia and i want to join indian navy through artificer apprentice exam and my exam is the month of april ,sir please help me out and tell me the site from where i could get previous year paper of artificier apprentice or mail me the site from where i could get the question papers my mail id [email protected]

25th November 2010, 07:01 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Indian navy artificer apprentice details and question papers of previous years?

Well, dear proper resources are not available in Internet, so I will advice you to opt for books of "Upkar Prakashan" and magazine and special publication of "Pratyogita Darpan" they are the best Publications for any type of Entrance preparetion in Defence exams.

That books will not only provide you sample papers/questions but will act as a complete guide for the entrance.

Each time Upkar Prakashan and Prtyogita Darpan launch there latest publication for the entrance. This time also they has launched there latest edition for Artificial Apprentice and Senioer Secondry Recruit.

However I have attached an english sample paper have a look.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
Attached Files
File Type: txt AAE sample.txt(4.1 KB, 951 views)
4th December 2010, 12:24 PM
deepak tewatia

Default Re: Indian navy artificer apprentice details and question papers of previous years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
Well, dear proper resources are not available in Internet, so I will advice you to opt for books of "Upkar Prakashan" and magazine and special publication of "Pratyogita Darpan" they are the best Publications for any type of Entrance preparetion in Defence exams.

That books will not only provide you sample papers/questions but will act as a complete guide for the entrance.

Each time Upkar Prakashan and Prtyogita Darpan launch there latest publication for the entrance. This time also they has launched there latest edition for Artificial Apprentice and Senioer Secondry Recruit.

However I have attached an english sample paper have a look.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
sir thanks for ur advice but i would like to know that is arihant is a good book for this exam
4th December 2010, 12:30 PM
deepak tewatia

thanks for your advice sir, i would like to know that is arihant book is good for this exam and if you have artificier apprentice paper of last two year please mail me that would give me idea about the exam ,i will be very thankful to you sir...if u mail this question paper on my mail id [email protected]
your's sincerly
deepak tewatia
30th December 2010, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

please give me indian navy sailors requrement sample questions and last year questions.my email id is [email protected]
9th February 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

can saliors join indian marine commando force?
3rd March 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

sir my self piyoosh trivedi how can i get admit card of artifice apprentice 2011
5th March 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir i want about model paper for artificer aprentice
10th March 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me last five years question papers of artificer apprentice and indian air force X group technical.
10th March 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, please give me an idea for navy AA exam.my no. 9762074696.please sir because i have no father,have mother.i am alone.help.
28th March 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

details about artificer apprentice?
7th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

where are submit the application form for artificer apprentice?
15th June 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Which is the last date for applying to the Indian Navy?
19th June 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about scale and future in artificier apperentice
20th June 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

my name is jayaram dash from odisha my date of birth is -20-05-2011.i want to indian navy appereanties.
I am 10th pass.mark-53.12% and i have finished iti in electronics(mech) trade.mark-78.5%.i request sir plz veryfey my egeibelty and repaly me . my phone number-7504874235
20th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to indian navy apperentices. My number-7504874235
2nd July 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am vishal pandey and i want know how filup this form i have seeing some defrent type of form so i am confused please help me
2nd July 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the work of artificer apprentice
13th July 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that in navy artificer have to do lot of work but pay and respect is not
15th July 2011, 09:29 PM
fazlu
Member+

you can download the question paper from its official website...
this will return more improvement...
this require minimum 12th std.
after that it require UPSC...
19th July 2011, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir which books ican read in air force
27th August 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the income in artificial apprentice
3rd September 2011, 02:15 PM
sanju38121

sorry sir , there is improper information about it so please just refer the books of 'upkar publication' and 'pratiyogita darpan'

for more information please go to
www.indiannavy.nic.in

all the best
regards
10th September 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

may i apply for higher posts in navy through joining artifise aprintisis
13th September 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i am dilip bangar my que. Is how salary.
16th September 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

sir pls send me the AA131 model ques [email protected] ths my email id.
19th September 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

My name is Bhairaram aarti.navy call letter not come
22nd September 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

sir plzzzz send me aa131 model qustion papers [email protected]..........
29th September 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir please aap hami navy apprentis ke bare me jan kari 08948489623 per bataen
14th December 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I am working as a cook in indian navy if i can apply for artifiser apprentise exam
14th December 2011, 12:30 PM
bishnu_g

just log on nausenabharti.nic.in . wher u can check your eligibility for ARTIFICIER APPRENTICE and other exms by indian navy
best of luck!
14th December 2011, 02:07 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Indian Navy is one of the renowned as well as a respected jobs of the Government of India.

There are two chances every year for you. Generally, examination is held twice a year in the months of June and December every year.

They recruit through a entrance exam named Short Service Commission(SSC).

Eligibility Criteria :-

Nationality : Indian.

Marital Status : Unmarried.

Educational Qualifications :

i)You should pass the 12th or equivalent with Science and Mathematics with 60% or above marks in aggregate and optional as Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science.

ii)You should pass B.Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
or
iii)You should pass BE or B.Tech with minimum 65% marks in aggregate in any discipline from any institution recognized by AICTE.
or
iv)You should have M. Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 55% marks.

Age Limits :19.5 to 25 years as the examination time.

Physical Standards:-

Height: Minimum 157 cm

Eye standard: Without glasses better eye 6/6 and worse 6/9

Color perception: CP II

The eligible candidates will be called up for Service Selection Board (SSB) based on their educational intelligence in graduation.

Exam Procedure
:
The eligible candidates are called for the written examination of objective-type of 75 minutes which includes:

i)General Science

ii)Mathematics

iii)General Knowledge

iv)General English
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA 1.pdf(926.6 KB, 285 views)
File Type: pdf NDA 2.pdf(621.4 KB, 195 views)
File Type: pdf NDA 3.pdf(647.7 KB, 175 views)
18th December 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the role of artificer in indian anvy
4th January 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i always wants join indian navy. I m qulify ssr exam but not salected in all india marit list. And now time my ssr foam is rejacted. But sir i want join indain navy through the AA. What tiyp book helful for me. Plz give intraction for join indian navy. My email id is [email protected]
22nd February 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

sir Indian Navy Artificer Appprentices question papers of previous years2010-11

mail id is [email protected]
10th April 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

plz mail me previous year question paper of Navy Sailors examination at [email protected]
17th April 2012, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

how many times in a year Indian navy Artificer apprentices exam is conducted?plz sir,tell me urgently.
29th September 2013, 03:18 PM
kasnap

Smile Re: Indian navy artificer apprentice details and question papers of previous years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working as a cook in indian navy if i can apply for artifiser apprentise exam
What is your salary there in Indian navy as a cook ?????
15th February 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is shagun sood and my email is [email protected] sir please send me previous 5 year question paper and also give advice about best book...i realy need urr helpppppp/////
26th June 2014, 04:49 PM
akashkalta

respected sir,

i am preparing for Artificer apprentice
therefor please send previous year question paper
to my email
27th August 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i always wants join indian navy. I'm qulify ssb exam but not salected i am confirence out. But sir i want join indain navy through the AA. What type book helpful for me. Plz give intraction for join indian [email protected]
14th February 2016, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Gd evening everybody sir I want to know what is the standard of questions that are asked in written exam of artificer apprentice of Indian navy and what is cutoff of previous years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?