21st December 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

List of topics I should choose for Ph.D. after MCA? I've completed M.C.A with 75% marks

I Completed my M.C.A course with 75% and i am interested to do phd in phd which course can i do please suggest me.then i have intersted in phd program studying in germoney better or not . becease free education providing germon countryes thati am asking please help me .
my mail id is [email protected]

28th August 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of topics I should choose for Ph.D. after MCA? I've completed M.C.A with 75% marks

I Completed my M.C.A course with 72% and i am interested to do phd in phd which course can i do please suggest me.

my mail id is [email protected]
12th September 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of topics I should choose for Ph.D. after MCA? I've completed M.C.A with 75% marks

Hi..,
I have completed M.Sc. & am awarded national DST-INSPIRE fellowship for doing PhD. Now I want to know which students or persons are eligible for direct admission to PhD program. Being INSPIRE fellow am I eligible for direct admission to PhD without written test & GD/PI just like JRF/CSIR?
20th December 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MCA - 2012. I'm planning to do phd in chennai. can you list me the universities offering phd in computer science. And also the addmission procedure
12th February 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I Completed my M.C.A course with 65% and i am interested to do phd in phd which course can i do please suggest me.

my email id is [email protected]
12th February 2013, 04:29 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

List of topics that you should choose for Ph.D. after MCA would be Computer Science .

There are so many different areas in computer science . For example, artificial intelligence, which aims to create computers programs that can reason like humans, includes the following subfields:

• Cognitive Science
  • Computer Vision
  • Data Mining
  • Evolutionary Computing
  • Human-Computer Interaction
  • Imagine Processing
  • Information Retrieval
  • Knowledge Representation
  • Machine Learning
  • Natural Language Processing
  • Pattern Recognition
  • Robotics

GOOD LUCK !
26th March 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I want Ph.D topic in computer science in special subject software engineering. Plz, provide me research topics in software engineering.
7th August 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I have done MCA in 2012 with 85% and want to pursue Ph.d, but I am confused that in which field should I proceed. I have two options in mind. One is to ahead in computer science itself or should I go for management. Please guide me what to do. Or you can write to my mail id. i.e. [email protected]

Thanks.
8th August 2013, 09:51 PM
john215

Re: List of topics I should choose for Ph.D. after MCA? I've completed MCA with 75% marks

Hi friend,

List of topics that you should choose for Ph.D. after MCA would be Computer Science .

Cognitive Science
Computer Vision
Data Mining
Evolutionary Computing
Human-Computer Interaction
Imagine Processing
Information Retrieval
Knowledge Representation
Machine Learning

Thanks!!!
all the best.................
11th August 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

sir i want to do phd in jnu(dehli)......

please tell me what slaybus of entrance test and what createria of % in jnu.....

thanking you...
Devendra singh

e-mail, [email protected]
21st August 2013, 11:45 PM
HUM 00

List of topics I should choose for Ph.D. after MCA;---

Information Retrieval

Evolutionary Computing

Human-Computer Interaction

Data Mining

Machine Learning

Computer Vision

Imagine Processing

Pattern Recognition

Knowledge Representation

Natural Language Processing

Cognitive Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?