22nd December 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?

Hi, am in final year of masters of mass communication. Want to pursue further studies, please tell me where i can apply for the same. And also i want to do some work to support myself as have no other means of earning, i am good at studies and have an experience of 4 years in media line as a freelancer. I have also done internships in NDTV and Liveindia. Now am totaly confused about my future.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  2. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  3. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books?
  4. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  5. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  6. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to study Mass Communication in Post Graduation being a B.A.(History) student who has Media Studies in Higher Secondary?
  8. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  9. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  10. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  11. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English? -- [New]
  13. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  14. Which is the best institute amongst following institutes in terms of placement for Mass Communication course?
  15. Which is the best institute amongst following institutes in terms of placement for mass communication post graduate courses?
  16. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  17. M.sc compurer Entrance in pune private collages?
  18. How to pursue Ph.D in Cricket or Sports Management from UK? I am pursuing masters in mass communication
22nd December 2011, 05:56 PM
sumapr

Default Re: Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, am in final year of masters of mass communication. Want to pursue further studies, please tell me where i can apply for the same. And also i want to do some work to support myself as have no other means of earning, i am good at studies and have an experience of 4 years in media line as a freelancer. I have also done internships in NDTV and Liveindia. Now am totaly confused about my future.
First thing is to start earning. so stand on your own leg by placing you in any media like television channels with the help of your qualification. apply for radio channels also no problem. Afterwards you think of your further study by writing PhD entrence test related to digital communication and networking at any Universities. getting passed in enterace test you will get a guide to guide you along your career to complete your Ph.D. after completion of doctrate you will get promotions and if you want you can change your job. wish you all the best.
8th June 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?

hi , i am pursuing Master's in Journalism and Mass Communication . Can anybody tell me the name of the concerned persons or email ids to which i can send my CV and Internship Letter for the Summer Internship in this field .Please send me the necessary information on my id i.e. [email protected] , [email protected]
15th March 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for doing PHD after Mastr's degree in mass communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?