20th November 2010, 12:04 PM

Can I apply for Officer Trainee Human Resources in HPCL? Syllabus of the written examination?

Hi Sir,
I am Anusha Polasi ,I did my MBA with a specialization of Hr and Marketing ,and i apply the post of OFFICER TRAINEE-HUMANRESOURCES in HPCL.So,Please send me the syllabus for the writtenexamamination.

Thanks & Regards,
Anusha polasi.

24th November 2010, 10:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Officer Trainee Human Resources in HPCL? Syllabus of the written examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi Sir,
I am Anusha Polasi ,I did my MBA with a specialization of Hr and Marketing ,and i apply the post of OFFICER TRAINEE-HUMANRESOURCES in HPCL.So,Please send me the syllabus for the writtenexamamination.

Thanks & Regards,
Anusha polasi.
Yes you can apply for the post of Officer Trainee Human Resources in HPCL. An MBA with HR specialization is the required qualification for the post. The exam will contain analytical and verbal reasoning, English, numerical ability and questions relating to HR stream.
11th May 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Officer Trainee Human Resources in HPCL? Syllabus of the written examination?

can i apply for the post trainee officer in humar resourse. i did my mba with the specialization in marketing & finance.
15th July 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
I am Aditi Sinha .I did my MBA in HR With 61% marks.but i got 59% marks in my graduation.so can i apply for the post OFFICER TRAINEE-HUMAN RESOURCE IN HPCL.?

Thank and Regards-
Aditi Sinha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?