24th December 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?

i am doing btech final year in eee at vijayawada.my aim is to become an ias officer. as soon as i complete my bech i would like to join in institute at hyderabad having public administration and sociology as optional in mains. coaching must be for one year . fee must be around one lakh. location can be anywhere in hyderabad but coaching must be excellent.the institute must have sent the ias officers in previous year . can you suggest any such institutes at hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best IAS coaching centers in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. IAS books for public administration and sociology as optional subjects?
  3. Will there be any Coaching Institute in Bangalore for IAS Main Exam in Maths and Public Administration?
  4. How to take up IAS coaching along with degree? Which institute in Hyderabad provides coaching for both degree and IAS simultaneously?
  5. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
  6. Books to be referred for public Administration? Best coaching institute in Bangalore?
  7. Can Sociology and Public Administration be combined for IAS exam?
  8. Is Public administration and sociology a good combination for IAS Mains
  9. Names of the books for public administration and sociology?
  10. Previous years IAS preliminary and main question(Sociology and Public Administration)?
  11. Is coaching required for IAS entrance exam? Can I take management and public administration as optional subjects?
  12. Detailed information about the CG PSC Prelims exam? Books to be referred?
  13. Which IAS coaching centers are the best for public administration in Delhi?
  14. Best coaching in for political science in Hyderabad? What jobs can I get?
  15. Best coaching centers for IAS with law and public administration subject?
  16. Which are the colleges available in Hyderabad providing IAS coaching along with degree
  17. Which subjects to choose among Geography, Public administration and Sociology?
  18. List best IAS coaching centres in Delhi for Public Administration exam? -- [New]
7th December 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?

im doing my btech nw im in prefinal year i want to know about week end instiutions which offer ias coaching in hyderabad.....and i also want to know full details about the subjects nd syllubus.
17th June 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?

hi, sir please provide me list of best ias coaching centers in hyderabad
20th November 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing btech final year in eee at vijayawada.my aim is to become an ias officer. as soon as i complete my bech i would like to join in institute at hyderabad having public administration and sociology as optional in mains. coaching must be for one year . fee must be around one lakh. location can be anywhere in hyderabad but coaching must be excellent.the institute must have sent the ias officers in previous year . can you suggest any such institutes at hyderabad.
Analog ias
31st May 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

which is the best institute to complete IAs along with degree and also about fees details
1st February 2019, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Here I found the best IAS institute in Hyderabad which provides guidance in public administration and sociology. You can go through La-Excellence and study there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?