5th May 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How to select a coaching institute for IAS exam? What is the criteria for getting admission? Best coaching institute for IAS exam in Hyderabad? Which subjects should a B.Tech Electrical Engineering student choose?

How to select coaching institute and on what criteria. Which one is best in hyderabad. What subjects to select as i am doing B.tech in electrical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  2. How to choose a particular coaching centre for IAS exam?
  3. How to take up IAS coaching along with degree? Which institute in Hyderabad provides coaching for both degree and IAS simultaneously?
  4. Which of the following institute I should choose for best IAS coaching in Delhi?
  5. Which subjects to choose for IAS prelims if I am a B.Com student? Do I need any coaching for that?
  6. Is it right to join coaching classes for entrance exam preparation?
  7. Best IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad?
  8. Best subject for a computer science student in IAS?
  9. Which Coaching center is good for IAS Exam? Which Optional subject should I opt for this Exam between History and Geography?
  10. What is the fee taken for IAS coaching? Best coaching institute for it?
  11. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  12. Best coaching institute for preparation of IAS exam in MP -- [New]
  13. Which institute should I select for postal coaching for UPSC(IAS) exam?
  14. Fee structure for IAS coaching? Which is the best coaching center? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any free coaching available for IAS exam? Procedure to get admission in the coaching institute?
  16. Which subjects should an Electrical Engineer choose for IAS exam? Will electrical engineering and zoology be helpful for me as mains paper?
  17. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Best coaching institutes in Delhi for IAS?
  18. When to start the preparations for IAS exam? Which optional subjects to choose? Which coaching centres to join?
11th May 2011, 08:27 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to select a coaching institute for IAS exam? What is the criteria for getting admission? Best coaching institute for IAS exam in Hyderabad? Which subjects should a B.Tech Electrical Engineering student choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to select coaching institute and on what criteria. Which one is best in hyderabad. What subjects to select as i am doing B.tech in electrical engineering.
Selection of Coaching Institute should not be in hurry bury you need to think upon many parameters.

->Institutes Reputation

->Feedback given by senior students of the same Institute

->Faculty of the Institute

->Institutes Attitude Towards Coaching

->Institutes Dedication

->Any measures taken for Individual Interest

By assessing these factors a candidate must select a institute for coaching
I hope my answer helps in making a good decision so as to fulfill your dreams

As far As I'm aware of Hyderabad coaching sector. The best Institutes in Hyderabad are

R S Study Circle : this institute is managed by retired IAS officers So here you can get the best coaching.

Selection of subjects is easy for you because you have a subject which is purely related to your branch i.e., Electrical Engineering
and the other optional can be selected according to your interest

select from these optionals in which I have some interest too.

Public Administration
Geography
Psychology

Hope you got all the answers what you have expected

Regards

~AdityA~
9th June 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to select a coaching institute for IAS exam? What is the criteria for getting admission? Best coaching institute for IAS exam in Hyderabad? Which subjects should a B.Tech Electrical Engineering student choose?

Best coaching institute for IAS exam in Hyderabad? Which subjects should a B.Tech Mechanical and automation Engineering student choose?
9th June 2011, 08:06 PM
kalpana.inturi

Default Re: How to select a coaching institute for IAS exam? What is the criteria for getting admission? Best coaching institute for IAS exam in Hyderabad? Which subjects should a B.Tech Electrical Engineering student choose?

RC Reddys studies circle and brain tree institutes are good as per my knowledge.

There will be different modules as you select according to your intrest and demand in the market.

there are psychology geography political administration etc are available and you can choose by your own.

First you have to contact the rc reddys and the braintree institutes and get counselling in there and choose the subjects to studty in what you are intrested.

it is not like that you can get best results through studying from them you need to strive hard and get more knowledge on current affairs.and must have good presentation skillsand the analysation al skills.
16th June 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir want to go for civils. i completed B.Pharmacy.. I came from telugu medium background.. suggest me which medium suitable for me? which subjects should select ?
28th June 2011, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

sir which institute offers best postal coaching for civils (all over india)
21st July 2011, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to select a coaching institute for IAS exam? What is the criteria for getting admission? Best coaching institute for IAS exam in Hyderabad? Which subjects should a BSC (MPC) Graduate choose?

Hi,

Please explain, How to select coaching institute and on what criteria. Which one is best in hyderabad. What subjects to select as i have done B.Sc (MPC) from SV university.
21st August 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that is distance course is good for ias preparation as i m btech student n cant attend class course?? n plz also suggest me which subjects should i choose for preparation i m my btech in comp science
22nd August 2011, 08:25 AM
ForumStaffTwo

In hyderabad some of the best coaching institutes to join for IAS coaching is Rc reddys academy and braintree coaching institute. to gselect the best institute you can get full details in google.if you typed like the best IAs coaching institutes in hyderabad or your preferable location.Top get the admission you need to have the minimum degree qualification.and you must have intrest in general awareness,engligsh,etc based up on your stream in degree or in B.Tech you can select your subjects.at first you need to contact the concerned persons regarding to get the dertails.and a b.tec student can choose public administration,geography,psychology.

The best coaching institute s for IAS is RCReddys and braintree.you must have minimum degree qualification to enter in any caoching institute and you must have good knowledge about indian economy and updates of it.and you must have strong analytical and presentation skills willing to work hard.you can choose the public adminstration,geography,psychology.
23rd October 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

how to select a coaching institute for ias exam for a electronic engineering student? what subjects to be selected ?
29th December 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,i hav done b.tech n i wanted to do Ias coaching in delhi with electrical subject in delhi,so their is any coaching for this subject??
14th March 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Can u please suggest me some best institutes for IAS coachings?I have completed my b.tech in biotechnology.what are the subjects i need to select so that i can start my preparation.one more thing should i go to one coaching center for all the subjects or for a particular subjects to a particular institute.suggest me...
12th April 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

which is the best ias coaching institute in india and i m doing ME from nit jaipur so can i do ias coaching along with engineering.
15th April 2012, 03:02 AM
maya_sarabhai

The best institute for IAS coaching in Bihar are-
1)IAS Coaching Centres.
2)East Academy.
3)Historica Academy.
4)AK Sinha Study Circle.
5)Chauhan IAS study circle.
4th May 2012, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

which is the best ias coaching institute in delhi with maximum no. of students selected????????
12th May 2012, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

please give me the list of best coachings for ias in delhi??
10th June 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i m chemical engineering student in iit delhi n i want to be a ias officers,so could you suggest me about optional subjects and best ias coaching near iit delhi??
3rd August 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam IAS aspirant. can you suggest which coaching centre in hyderabad suits best for IAS preparation and which subjects should a B.Pharmacy student can choose for optionals? please reply as soon as possible.
3rd August 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam IAS aspirant.can you suggest which institute suits best for coaching in hyderabad and which subject should a B.Pharmacy student can opt?
13th August 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

hi everyone............
can any one tell me the best institute to take take coaching for civils in hyderabad,please give the correct suggestions because it will effect to the lifes of the people,.........
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?