25th December 2011, 03:31 PM
kaveri gautam

Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT

plz tell me about the bsc mlt course because i am intersected to that course because i am doing the diploma course of mlt so i want to know the process of bsc mlt. plz reply soon.

thanking you

19th April 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT

sir we got my dmlt....so how can i take admission in mlt course.
25th June 2012, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT

Sir,I already completed my diploma in mlt.how can i apply for bsc mlt?is there any collages in kottayam(kerala)?
21st October 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir, hi i am ahmed shareef i completed inter mlt.... what is the procedure to apply bsc mlt tell me ..... i am intrested in govt college
2nd August 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for bsc mlt course in kerala university
25th August 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is ch.vijaykumar I complet voc mlt with 75% marks I want bscmlt seet for guntur medical collage so waht doo me?
12th June 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir lam pass VHSE MLT in 2015 how to apply BSC MLT Course in calicutuniversity
11th March 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I've passed my bsc mlt ,could I go for MSW rather than MSc or MBA? Will it be good step for my future? Please tell me
29th April 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed out the MLT course through Vocational higher secondary education and i wish to join BSc in MLT . I stay in kanhangad in kasargod district . please suggest me a procedure to join a college ( recogonised by govt of kerala ) ?
16th June 2016, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about the bsc mlt course because i am intersected to that course because i am doing the diploma course of mlt so i want to know the process of bsc mlt. plz reply soon.

thanking you
26th April 2018, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th. Can I take admission in mlt now. Which is the best colleges in Punjab for doing this course..
1st July 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th how to apply for bsc mlt
10th December 2021, 06:24 AM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in MLT i want to apply for bsc mlt.....how can i apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?