28th December 2011, 01:14 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Mains Pali (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Union Public Service Commission is a government authorized center which conducts different service examination. This examination is amongst the most renowned service examination in India. The high paying civil services jobs are under this UPSC examination. The completion of this examination is divided into two parts prelims and mains. The pali (Paper II) paper is a300 marks examination. The maximum probable time allotted to every individual is three hours to complete the paper. The total divisions of the questions are categorized into two groups A and B respectively. There are eight questions are asked from this part of the paper. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-mains-...per-ii-papers/
28th December 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPSC Mains Pali (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want to send modal paper of Privious Drug Inspector modal paper and subjectc
3rd January 2012, 09:58 AM
venkata subbaiah mca

Default Re: UPSC Mains Pali (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Do you have send any common defence services exam model papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?