23rd November 2010, 01:03 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

GATE Instrumentation Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

GATE is a Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and it is for the students who want to pursue master’s degree in engineering. GATE has papers on different engineering disciplines. The exam is conducted in the eight zones of the India by the Indian Institute of the Science. GATE Instrumentation Engineering Paper has a multiple choice type questions. It has negative marking also. If the candidate will choose the wrong answer then the marks will cut from the total score. Questions 1 to 25 carries 1 mark each and it has 1/3 marks negative marking. Questions 26 to 55 carries 2 marks for each answer and it has 2/3 negative marking. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details, you can visit: http://entrance-exam.net/gate-instru...eering-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of GATE Exam for Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. GATE previous years question papers for instrumentation engineering
  3. Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering question papers of last 5 years for GATE -- [New]
  5. Mumbai University BE in Instrumentation Engineering 6th Semester Process Instrumentation Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. GATE Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Previous years question papers and syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering
  9. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. GATE Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Previous 10 year question paper of GATE
  12. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering-Digital IC Applications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. GATE previous years question papers? I am studying B.E Civil Engineering
  14. Mumbai University B.E in Instrumentation Engineering 5th Sem Control System Components Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. WBUT Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Mathematics-1 (M101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. GATE Civil Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Instrumentation and Control stream?
  18. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Biomedical Instrumentation I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
23rd November 2010, 05:31 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: GATE Instrumentation Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Thanks for posting those sample papers,it will be very helpful for me...
15th January 2011, 05:16 AM
jimmy_amit

Default Re: GATE Instrumentation Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

can anyone give me the solution for previous year ques?
31st January 2011, 10:43 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Here i am providing you the previous year papers of GATE instrumentation engineering. Go through them and utilize them and crack the GATE exam. Wish you all the best
Attached Files
File Type: zip INSTRUMENTATIONAL ENGINEERING.zip(7.68 MB, 845 views)
15th April 2011, 11:57 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeraj_m View Post
GATE is a Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and it is for the students who want to pursue master’s degree in engineering. GATE has papers on different engineering disciplines. The exam is conducted in the eight zones of the India by the Indian Institute of the Science. GATE Instrumentation Engineering Paper has a multiple choice type questions. It has negative marking also. If the candidate will choose the wrong answer then the marks will cut from the total score. Questions 1 to 25 carries 1 mark each and it has 1/3 marks negative marking. Questions 26 to 55 carries 2 marks for each answer and it has 2/3 negative marking. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details, you can visit: http://entrance-exam.net/gate-instru...eering-papers/
hii , please go gatfroum.com and onestopgate.com and also buy gateforum solution manual.
17th April 2011, 12:27 AM
vijaybhattoo07

http://examrace.com/gateinstrumentationpapers.aspx

Year 2010 Solved Paper

Year 2009

Year 2009 Answers

Year 2008
1st December 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i need to 10 years solved papers and give me any solution for previous soled papers
7th January 2012, 01:40 AM
vedamihir

Thumbs up Re: GATE Instrumentation Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

thnx man good work
4th July 2013, 11:14 AM
dasayan91

can ne1 plz send me last 15 or 10yrs gate instrumentation solved papers it is urgent.. u can mail me at-- [email protected]
13th October 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

plz suggest me the sites from which i can download ebooks for gate in instrumentation and control engi..
13th October 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the links from which i can download ebooks for gate in instrumentation and control engi..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?