28th December 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

List of top courses along with their fee details and duration, for a 12th passed commerce students?

sir,I'm a +1 commerce student of cbse board I would like to know the best courses after +2 and details and the duration of the course
please reply soon...

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top courses along with fee details? What is the duration? -- [New]
  2. How to join ICWAI course after completing B.Com?
  3. Will it be a good choice to opt for CS course after completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  4. B.Com(Hons) from a reputed college, preferably near Jharkhand?
  5. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  6. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  7. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  8. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  9. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any courses offered in the weekends? Duration, fee and location details?
  11. Does BE equivalent to M.Sc?
  12. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project?
  13. List of top colleges in India offering biotechnology courses for 12th passed students?
  14. Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?
  15. Which documents to use for CS executive ?
  16. List of courses can be opted by a commerce student after completing 12th?
  17. Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?
  18. Which are the computer courses that I can take up after graduating from commerce? What is the fee structure and duration?
23rd April 2012, 09:01 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: List of top courses along with their fee details and duration, for a 12th passed commerce students?

(Graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism)
Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM), Bangalore, India

B Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata, Kolkata, India

B. Com (Accounting & Finance)- BAF
H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B. Com (Banking & Insurance)- BBI
H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, Indi

B. Com (Banking and Insurance) Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College, Mumbai, India

B.A. (Fashion Communication) Institute of Apparel Management (IAM), Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

B.B.A (Honours) Shri Shikshayatan College, Kolkata, India

B.B.A. - Bachelor of Business Administration Alpha Arts and Science College, Chennai, India

B.B.M. (Bachelor of Business Management)
Kristu Jayanti College of Management & Technology, Bangalore, India

B.Com (Account & Finanace)
Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Banking & Insurance)
Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, Indi

B.Com (Computer Application)
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, Indore, India

B.Com (Financial Accounting)
Baba Farid Institute of Technology (BFIT), Dehradun, India

B.Com (Financial Markets)-BFM
H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Honors) Lovely Professional University,
Jalandhar, India

B.Com (Professional )
Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India

B.Com+ Cosmic Certified Accountant (CCA)
Cosmic Business School (CBS) , Delhi/NCR, India

B.Com.
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, Delhi/NCR, India

B.Com. (Computers)
University college for Women- Osmania University, Hyderabad, India

B.Com. (Honours in Accountancy)
Moulana Azad College, Kolkata, India

B.Com. (Hons.) Amity College of Commerce & Finance,
Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

B.Com. Corporate Secretaryship (Day & Evening)
Guru Nanak College, Chennai, India

B.Com. Hons. in e-commerce, Economics and Financial Accounting Goswami Ganesh Dutta Sanatan Dharma College, Chandigarh, India

B.Com. in Banking and Insurance (B.B.I.) Tolani College of Commerce (TCC),
Mumbai, India

B.M.S. Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) ,
Mumbai, India

B.Sc (Business Computing and Information Systems) GD Goenka World Institute, Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

Bachelor in Business Management - BBM Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore, India

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Rajiv Academy for Technology and Management (RATM), Mathura, India

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) IndraPrastha College of Management and Technology (ICMT), Jodhpur, India

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Integrated Academy of Management and Technology (INMANTEC), Ghaziabad - Delhi/ NCR, India

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)-Full Time International School of Corporate Management (ISCOM), Pune, India
9th May 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top courses along with their fee details and duration, for a 12th passed commerce students?

I have got 73% marks in 12th ..
please tell me how can i do Aeronotical eng. ?
21st July 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

m persuing b.com2nd yr what can i do more with it??m good in business
25th August 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com final dis year, nw plz suggest me any degree/diploma course which i can do?
6th October 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Now I'm in 12th std(commerce). But after completing 12th,which cources should I choose that will of less duration & give me job immediately with good salary.
21st March 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

course of agriculture
18th April 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that I am a commerce student and I am interested after Plus2 in BBA so Please you will provide some knowledge and fee information this course
16th January 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam studying in 12 class of geo student plz suggest me what can i do in geo field.
28th April 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I hav completed my intermediate and i m intrested in any medical field wht shuld i do? I want to do a course in 3 years n wanted to have a good job and salary? Please suggest me some beneficial courses.
19th May 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I AM APPEARING 12TH < COMMERCE WITHOUT MATH AND IP > I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHICH COURSE IS GOOD FOR ME I WANT TO CREATE MY FUTURE IN MANAGEMENT FILED .PLZ TELL ME SOME COLLEGES IN DELHI AND LUCKNOW TOO....
THANKS
29th May 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I am confused what to choose after 12th commerce. I am totally confused. I am not able to understand what shall I choose. I want a course to give me at least 40,000 salary at starting and further increase in salary after some years. I am not so brilliant in studying but more than average. I always secure more than 60% ( my Percentage in class X was 65% and in FYJC it was 70% ). Please Guide Me for my Good career. My email address : [email protected] Mob :9819045652
19th October 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

List of top courses along with their fee detail and duration,for a 10th pass student?
1st April 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.com banking in ahemdanad plz give me the information about fee and coaching center
7th July 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have to enter in incometax department for earn a good job what should i do for it? Any courses or exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?