6th September 2011, 01:53 PM
kavi bhatia

Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?

i am in 12th std science stream gujrat board. i want to do full robotics cource. i want to know about the best colledges and institutes in india and abroad. what is the procedure to entre? what will be its fees structure? how many years will it take? what type of salary package we get?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  3. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  4. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  5. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  6. Which is best college for me to pursue interior designing after completing diploma or HSC?
  7. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  8. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  9. MBA courses in shipping and colleges offering such courses?
  10. What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?
  11. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  12. Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?
  13. Information about PG diploma courses in Gynai and Obs, Panchkarma, Dietry and Nutrition, Anesthesia? Colleges from where these courses can be done? Duration of the courses?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing courses abroad after completion of B.E? -- [New]
  15. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  16. What is the syllabus of B.Math?
  17. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  18. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
1st October 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?

robotics colleges in india
28th October 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?

salary would be given for robotic engieneer
28th November 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

well myself suresh .penta . presently am pursuing ma BTECH in odisha , after completion of ma graduation i would like enter into d best gaming institution . AND YES I WILL BE PROUD TO SEE MYSELF AS A GAME DEVELOPER.... So all i want is d top gaming institution in world and d course fee structure.....ma E-mail id is [email protected]./...
i hope i am gng to receive all d info which i hv declared on d above lines.................
5th December 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How to enter in the line of robotics after 12th?
Its annual fee,best college and more
12th December 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know the the best colleges offering B.tech in robotics and also the expense to complete the course.
16th December 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college in india and abroad for the study of robotic courses? what is the procedure for these courses? how much will cost? Duration and opportunities after the completion?
24th February 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

In which collage robotic course is available . . .
11th March 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I am studing Bipc can i know best colleges for robotics in science in INDIA
22nd April 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Which are all the good institutions for M Tech in HSE and minimum marks required for M Tech admission in India.
23rd April 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

what course i do after 12 to go in robotics
4th July 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

what course i do after 12 to go in robotics
12th July 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, me pursuing B.tech 3 year, E.C. branch, private college. i want to do M. tech in ROBOTICS . will it be beneficial for me? what other courses and languages should i study? what type of job i'l get after doing M.tech ?
HOPE I'LL get the reply of my question. its very urgent....
6th January 2013, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

hii i am aryan i pass my 12th boad from nios

i wan to know the top collages for robitic plzz help me
10th January 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10 class i have to do all cource of robotics
what is procedure to do these cources? what is fee structure
11th January 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

haiii i am yasaswini pursuing B.tech 4th year,E.C. branch. i want to do M.Tech in ROBOTICS. i want to know the top collages for robotics, and those fee structure? plzz answer me!!!!
29th January 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Which college as a robotics course in bengalore
19th April 2014, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best courses after 12the class to get job in India and abrod
5th August 2014, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

in which field of study i should go after completing my bsc general graduation for a better future?
12th November 2014, 12:31 PM
rajayash92

Post Re: Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Best collage in India- Bharath University-4yr B.Tech in Mechatronics(or Robotics & Automation)
( Hence M.Tech is not available in India, better to refer MIT, USA)

Fee structure-
tution fees for per semester is around 65,000.

A normal Diploma in mechatronics fellow can be hired for approx 4.5 lacks p.a.
Cant say appropriate after B.tech. Better Move Abroad, India is poor in Automation sector.
12th November 2014, 12:32 PM
rajayash92

Post Re: Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Best collage in India- Bharath University-4yr B.Tech in Mechatronics(or Robotics & Automation)
( Hence M.Tech is not available in India, better to refer MIT, USA)

Fee structure-
tution fees for per semester is around 65,000.

A normal Diploma in mechatronics fellow can be hired for approx 4.5 lacks p.a.
Cant say appropriate after B.tech. Better Move Abroad, India is poor in Automation sector.

If you want to take addmission then feel free to contact me.
Yogesh, Dept. of Mechatronics Engg., Bharath University
E-Mail- [email protected]
14th May 2016, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I am a 12th std student, I want robotic engineering course in engineering, I am studying in Karnataka state board. Could you please assist which college in India or abroad is good for robotics,what will be the fee structure, duration of course, or do I want to write any exams......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?