23rd November 2010, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT exam?

Dear Sir
This year I am studying in class 11th with PCB.My date of birth is 01.07.1995.I want to appear next year 2012 in AIPMT Entetrance.Pls clear to me age criteria for this exam.
Tks & Regards,
Sejwar S

24th November 2010, 01:04 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT exam?

HELLO,for AIPMT-2012 you are eligible.as your date of birth is 1/7/1995,according to AIPMT norms the candidate should have completed his/her 17 before 31 december in the year of examination.so according to the rule you will complete your 17 on 1/7/2012 in the year of examination.OK
24th November 2010, 10:02 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

there has a age limit but your age too small then it,you can apply for it...
24th November 2010, 01:39 PM
sabav

hi friend
please visit this link for Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT exam.

http://entrance.icbse.com/aipmt/eligibility/

hope you got the information.
all the best for your exam.
bye.
24th November 2010, 10:17 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

All india pre medical/dental test(AIPMT)

The eligiblity criteria is

1.Age should be in between 17-25years by december31,2011

2.Relaxation of upper age limit of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

3.12th should be passed or appearing for 12th exams in 2011 with physics,chemistry,biology and english as the subjects.

4.Should have atleast 50% of marks in PCB for general candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

5.You can appear for the AIPMT for a maximum of 3 times.

All the best.
25th November 2010, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 15-06-1994 and I am studying 12 th Matriculation. Am I eligible for AIPMT-2011 entrance Test?.
please reply
26th November 2010, 08:45 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir
This year I am studying in class 11th with PCB.My date of birth is 01.07.1995.I want to appear next year 2012 in AIPMT Entetrance.Pls clear to me age criteria for this exam.
Tks & Regards,
Sejwar S
AIPMT needs atleast 17 years of age to appear in exam. you should complete the age of 17th on or before 31st december. however the upper age limit is 25 years.

however i have attached a file which contain the whole detail regarding AIPMT EXAM. please check it.

i don't think you will achieve the age of 17 till december 2011.so you will not be elligible. sorry
Attached Files
File Type: docx Eligibility.docx(16.9 KB, 93 views)
28th November 2010, 07:31 PM
raja jeganathan

Post Re: Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT exam?

A candidate should be between 17-25 years of age as on December 31st, 2011. There is a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

A candidate should have passed 12th or be appearing in 2011 with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

Also a candidate should have at least got 50% marks in PCB for general candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates. A candidate can only appear for AIPMT for a maximum of three times.
9th December 2010, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

My son has passed 10 &10 2 from andhra pradesh CBSE course . If he want appear the AIPMT, what he should do is he required produce any affidavit?
11th March 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

when did i apply aipmt on nextyear?
27th March 2011, 10:02 PM
kkanika_14

Wink Re: Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT exam?

Eligibility for CBSE AIPMT 2011

(i) He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.

(ii) The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.

(iii) The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Pre-Medical/Pre- Dental Entrance Examination shall be limited to 3 (three) uniformly for all the candidates.

(iv) The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination.
28th March 2011, 02:19 AM
sumit9897gaur

AIPMT Eligibility Criteria
(i) He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.

(ii) The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.

Candidate must born between -

(a) 31.12.80 to 31.12.93 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
(b) 31.12.85 to 31.12.93 (Other Category)
(iii) The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination shall be limited to 3 (three) uniformly for all the candidates.

(iv) Students from the States of Andhra Pradesh/J&K are not eligible, as both these States had opted out of All India Scheme since its inception. If they claim eligibility they must submit an affidavit, in original, in the Proforma on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper duly sworn before and attested by a Metropolitan Magistrate/First Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that:-

a) They are not eligible to compete for MBBS/BDS seats in the States of Andhra Pradesh/J&K and hence not eligible to seek admission in Medical/Dental Colleges of Andhra Pradesh/J&K.

and

b) They are not domiciled in Andhra Pradesh/J&K.

Also in your case According to AIPMT

A candidate who is taking up the qualifying examination prior to the competitive test, or whose result is awaited, may also apply and take up the said test but he/she shallnot be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if
he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of allotment by personal appearance.

Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above. Provided also that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination.
28th March 2011, 02:44 AM
tannu90

(i) He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.

(ii) The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.

(iii) The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination shall be limited to 3 (three) uniformly for all the candidates.

(iv) Students from the States of Andhra Pradesh/J&K are not eligible, as both these States had opted out of All India Scheme since its inception. If they claim eligibility they must submit an affidavit, in original, in the Proforma on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper duly sworn before and attested by a Metropolitan Magistrate/First Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that:-

a) They are not eligible to compete for MBBS/BDS seats in the States of Andhra Pradesh/J&K and hence not eligible to seek admission in Medical/Dental Colleges of Andhra Pradesh/J&K.

and

(v) Qualifications and Qualifying examination Codes:

CODE : 01

The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.

NOTE: where the course content is not as prescribed for 10 +2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo as a period of one year pre – professional traninging before admission to the Medical Colleges.

CODE : 02

The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and English.

CODE : 03

The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects.

CODE : 04

The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

CODE : 05

B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English

CODE : 06

Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects.) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.

CODE : 07

A candidate who is taking up the qualifying examination prior to the competitive test, or whose result is awaited, may also apply and take up the said test but he/she shallnot be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if
he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of allotment by personal appearance.

Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above. Provided also that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination. In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination be 40% marks instead of 50% for General Candidates. Further, for persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.

Provided further that the students of Indian Nationality educated abroad seeking admission into medical colleges in India must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English upto the 12th standard level with 50% marks and their equivalency determined as per regulations of the Medical Council of India and the concerned University. If a candidate does not fall within the qualifications prescribed as per Code number 01-06 he/she should furnish complete details to determine eligibility
28th March 2011, 09:52 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
All india pre medical/dental test(AIPMT)

The eligiblity criteria is

1.Age should be in between 17-25years by december31,2011

2.Relaxation of upper age limit of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

3.12th should be passed or appearing for 12th exams in 2011 with physics,chemistry,biology and english as the subjects.

4.Should have atleast 50% of marks in PCB for general candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

5.You can appear for the AIPMT for a maximum of 3 times.

Thank
28th March 2011, 03:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Sir
Tks & Regards,
Sejwar S

AIPMT Eligiblity Criteria -

To Apply For AIPMT Examination, You Must Have Completed 17 Years Of Age At The Time Of Admission. The Upper Age Limit For All India Pre-Medical Entrance Examination is 25 Years.

And You Have To Passed In 12th Examination With 50% Marks In Physics, Chemistry And Biology And 40% Marks For SC/ST And OBC Candidates.

Number Of Attempts Allowed - 3 Attempts

Schedule of Examination -

Preliminary Examination - April 03, 2011 From 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M

Final Examination - May 15, 2011 From 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M

Check the Eligiblity Criteria From The Given Website -

http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt2011/aipmt/Eligibility.htm

Syllabus Of AIPMT -

http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt2011/aipmt/Syllabus.htm
28th March 2011, 03:44 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT exam?

Dear friend ,

AIPMT(All India Pre-Medical / Dental Test) is amongst the toughest exams of India that offers applicants to take admission in various reputed medical colleges of India.

The eligibility criteria for AIPMT is-
A candidate should have passed 12th or be appearing in 2011 with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

Also a candidate should have at least got 50% marks in PCB for general candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

A candidate can only appear for AIPMT for a maximum of three times.

Good day!!!!!!!
28th March 2011, 03:56 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,
For appearing into the AIPMT you must have to pass 12th with a percentage of 50%. The age limit should varies from 17 to 25. for the sc/st/obs there will be 5% relaxation given.
The total numbers of attempt will be 3. So you must have to work hard for getting into the good medical college.
Good luck!!!
For more details you can visit the official website of the AIPMT that is:
www.aipmt.nic.in
28th March 2011, 04:57 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,

Thanks.
All the best for your future.
28th March 2011, 04:59 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,

Thanks.
All the best for your future.
28th March 2011, 06:32 PM
cricket007
Banned

and

(v) Qualifications and Qualifying examination Codes:

CODE : 01

The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.

NOTE: where the course content is not as prescribed for 10 +2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo as a period of one year pre – professional traninging before admission to the Medical Colleges.

CODE : 02

The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and English.

CODE : 03

The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects.

CODE : 04

The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

CODE : 05

B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English

CODE : 06

Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects.) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.

CODE : 07

Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above. Provided also that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination. In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination be 40% marks instead of 50% for General Candidates. Further, for persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.

Provided further that the students of Indian Nationality educated abroad seeking admission into medical colleges in India must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English upto the 12th standard level with 50% marks and their equivalency determined as per regulations of the Medical Council of India and the concerned University. If a candidate does not fall within the qualifications prescribed as per Code number 01-06 he/she should furnish complete details to determine eligibility.
30th March 2011, 08:04 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

YOu should be of atleast 17 yrs old.
12th passed with atleast 50% with PCB.
No of attempt for this exam is 3.
16th May 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

my death of birth is 02/04/1995,I pass 12th class in 2011 ,i can eligibile for aipmt exam
27th May 2011, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

how many chances are there between 17 to 25.
11th June 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

i m 27 yrs old (OBC).BHMS(6yrs) passed.i never attempt pmt.Now i want. shall i?
11th June 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I M 27 YRS OLD, OBC, COMPLETED BHMS(6 YRS).NEVER ATTEMPT AIPMT. NOW I WANT. SHALL I ?
25th June 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Is maths std 11 & 12 compulsory for AIPMT ?
30th June 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

how many number are quallifying exam aipmt
22nd July 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the relaxation for muslim obc group?
29th July 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

SIR,in the latest guidelines cbse has mentioned that the candidate should be 17 years of age by 1.1.2012 for giving AIPMT in the year 2012...my date of birth is 7.2.1995.......am i elegible for the test.. ??
4th August 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am BAMS first year student i want to appear in aipmt in 2012 .am i elligible for that
24th August 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed and i am repeater and my PCB group is 126 and i related SC category can i apply for aipmt
5th September 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

my D.O.B is 16.1.1996. i am in 12. can i appear for 2012 aipmt exam?
7th September 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE DONE INTERMIDIATE 1N 2007 AND SCORED 50%IN BIO,50% IN PHY BUT BELOW 50% IN CHEM . OLSO 50% IN ENG. CAN I APPEAR IN AIPMT
7th September 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i'm currently studying in 12 n my d.o.b is 5.5.1995 . I want to appear in aipmt[neet] 2012. am i eligible for it?
7th September 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

sir my d.o.b is 5,5,95. am i eligible for aipmt 2012
8th September 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i will be appearing for aipmt in 2013,so should i need to take maths in 11th and 12th????
8th September 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 22.05.1995, can i eligible for AIPMT-2012
13th September 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my class 10 and 12 with cbse board.but i am a nepalese citizen. Can i appear in AIPMT?please reply via email. My email id is [email protected]

please reply soon.
29th September 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

what percentage should student have to give the aipmt 2012
7th October 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 16/07/1986 Can i participate in AIPMT in 2012... Please tell me?
9th October 2011, 10:41 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

syllabus for entrance exam:
Biology:

* AC Dutta for Botany (Oxford Publication),
* Dinesh Biology
* MTG (Biology Today) CBSE PMT (Subscription)
* NCERT- Biology Part 1 and Part 2

Physics:

* Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Aggarwals
* HC Verma for Physics,
* NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
* Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal

Chemistry:

* ABC Chemistry
* Arihant Organic Chemistry
* Dinesh Chemistry
* Morrision Boyd for Organic Chemistry
* NCERT- Chemistry Part 1 and Part 2
* Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula for Physical Chemistr
13th October 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

my d.o.b is 30-06-1996 kya main aipmt 2012 me appear ho sakta hu tell me pls
13th October 2011, 05:51 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
the AIMPT is all India premedical test conducted by the CBSC government to admission into MBBS and DBS course to various colleges in India.The exam is of two level preliminary and final exam .
The admission has reservation for various castes.
The eligibility for the exam is pass with 50% in the Higher secondary exam with biology,physics,chemistry as your subject.
The age limit for qualifying for the exam is 17 and the maximum age above which you will be prevented from writing the exam is 25 and the age is relaxed upto 30 for sc/st/bc candidates.
13th October 2011, 06:47 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Quote:
my d.o.b is 30-06-1996 kya main aipmt 2012 me appear ho sakta hu tell me pls
yes, candidate who has completed 12th with physics.chemistry and biology eligible for AIPMT entrance exam.
CBSE conduct AIPMT exam, the notification will be published in last week of November/first week of December.so just little wait after that you will apply for AIPMT

Eligibility Criteria

For applying must have an age between 17 and 25 as on 31st December. The applicant must clear +2 in with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. The marks needed in +2 are at least 50% in PCB. Only three times attend the AIPMT test.
Important Dates

Dates for availability of application forms: October 4th week – December first week

Last date for receipt of finished application forms: December 1st week

Date of Preliminary exam: April 1st week

Date of Final Examination: May mid week
13th October 2011, 06:49 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Quote:
My date of birth is 16/07/1986 Can i participate in AIPMT in 2012... Please tell me?
No, you have already on 25 to you can not apply for AIPMT 2012.
Only 17 to 25 age group student eligible for aipmt and 12th with physics,chemistry and biology ,english,
13th October 2011, 06:53 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Quote:
what percentage should student have to give the aipmt 2012
Dear friend,the mark needed in 12th is least 50% for apply AIPMT,
So if you have 12th passed with physics,chemistry ,biology and english you can apply and 12th pursuing student also get application but clear examination with minimum 50% compulsory,after they will qualified for next level,
a candidate should be 17 to 25 year old and only 3 chance to provide for apply AIPMT.
13th October 2011, 06:56 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Quote:
my date of birth is 22.05.1995, can i eligible for AIPMT-2012
NO,only 17 to 25 year student eligible for AIPMT exam,
AIPMT entrance exam conduct by CBSE, At this time your age is 16 you next year you can apply for exam.
for apply a candidate having 12th with PCB and english least 50%.
24th October 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

no.of.seat.aipmt-2012
16th November 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I WILL COMPLETE MY 17 YEAR BY 26 JANUARY 2012. AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPEARE IN NEET UG ENTRANCE TEST? I AM STUDYING IN CLASS 12.
16th November 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

I WILL COMPLETE MY 17 YEAR BY 26 JANUARY 2012. AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPEARE IN NEET UG ENTRANCE TEST 2012? I AM IN CLASS 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?