29th December 2011, 11:50 PM
ss masoud

Which course is best for me for Future career between D-Pharmacy and M-Pharmacy?

sir which is best in course of future carear in pharmacy pharma d or m pharmacy.

31st December 2011, 08:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best for me for Future career between D-Pharmacy and M-Pharmacy?

Both the courses have their merits. D-Pharmacy can be completed in a short duration that of M-Pharmacy. However, with concern to the career M-Pharmacy is better than the former one. The PG level course helps the candidate to get in to senior job positions in Pharmaceutical companies. They can work in health care centers and in drug control. They can work in sales and marketing also.
16th June 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is best for me for Future career between D-Pharmacy and M-Pharmacy?

sir d pharmacy has bright career or agbsc has bright career
22nd July 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, I'm dieing between the two things for my life. is it better to bpharm n Mpharm or pharmD which is started recently both takes the same duration of 6yrs but which one can i choose which is better
9th January 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

can u suggest me what to do after b.pharm?
9th January 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the best scope after b.pharm?
7th September 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

what is scope after D pharma
20th May 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

M very much confusd abt ma career option
Which field iz bttr?
Wat should I do?
Bsc thn Msc nd B.ed
Or B.pharm
8th October 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

courses after d pharmacy . and duration of course?
19th May 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the range of salary after passed PhD in Pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?