31st December 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do masters of library course? What is the procedure to be followed? Duration of the course?

Sir, how to do master of library course? what procedure I have to follow? What is the duration of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad?
  2. Can I be able to do masters degree in library after graduating in B.E in Political Science?
  3. Fee structure for bachelor of library science in Rabindra Bharati University and course duration?
  4. Can one opt for hindi as medium for M.Lib from IGNOU?
  5. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  6. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  7. Can one opt Hindi as medium for M.Lib from IGNOU?
  8. Colleges and opportunities to pursue Bachelor in Library after Masters?
  9. What further course i should do after Masters in Library Science to get good job? -- [New]
  10. How to join ISRO?
  11. Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?
  13. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  14. How to get a Librarian job in government sector?
  15. What is the procedure to do masters in abroad after doing B.E Computers?
  16. Eligibility for PG in Librarian Science, course fee and colleges in Hyderabad/Secunderabad after M.Com?
  17. Is there any college in Mumbai which conducts one year course in Library Science?
  18. Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?
28th March 2012, 04:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do masters of library course? What is the procedure to be followed? Duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, how to do master of library course? what procedure I have to follow? What is the duration of the course?

In order to pursue Master of Library Science, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program with Maths from a recognized University. The duration of the program is two years.

Candidates willing to pursue the program may refer to the following given Universities which offers Master of Library Science:

Guru Ghasidas University – Department of Library Science
Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri College – Department of Library Science and Documentation
Vidyasagar University - Department of Library and Information Science
University of Jammu - Department of Library Science
Punjab University - Department of Library & Information Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?