1st January 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student

respected sir,

I am a cse btech 2 year student and i want to undergo industrail training in kolkata.plz help me with the procedure of application and the list of companies offering the training.
Thank you,
Rituparna Bhattacharyya

Related Questions:
  1. Training for 2nd year computer engineering student in Kolkata?
  2. Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  3. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student?
  5. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  6. How many companies in Kolkata are providing industrial training for mechanical engineer
  7. Industrial training for cse in kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?
  9. How many companies are there in Kolkata that provide industrial training for electrical engineers?
  10. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  11. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  12. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  13. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  14. Which is best to do Training among AAI, Kolkata and BSNL for Electronics and Telecommunications 2nd year student? -- [New]
  15. How to get six week industrial training in PHP for CSE students?
  16. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  17. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  18. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
10th November 2012, 04:15 AM
Er. ashwani

Default Re: How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student

hey! buddy

i want to give you advise that you don't need to do training in second year...because it is necessary in 3rd year..for now you must join a course which is java,c,or my sql.i was also a b.tech student and i did my training in 3rd year.so i suggest to do training in 3rd year..you can check this website for help.http://www.orioncomtech.webstarts.com.

you must have a college letter for doing training and this letter is provided by college.

for training must follow these step:
1:training letter by college
2:do registration/enrollment where you want to do training
3:you have to choose the type of course from which branch you r belonging
4:you will have to deposit some fees for training its depend on institute or company
5:then u r ready for doing training.
6:check the web site http://tarundua.net/summertraining/objectives.

thank you
29th July 2013, 01:15 AM
sukritsaha

Default Re: How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student

I am a cse btech 2 year student and i want to undergo industrail training in kolkata.plz help me with the procedure of application and the list of companies offering the training.
10th February 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukritsaha View Post
PhpKolkata is the best of the best institute in koklata and they providing real proper training and then they
also helps you to get a good job in kolkata. They are running most successfully php job portal which has huge number of companies as
well as programmers, check yourself. www.phpkolkata.com

My Brother did course from there and he is place several times by them.
Thank you.
25th February 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering implant training in Hyderabad for 2nd year computer science student
1st March 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech (CSE ) 3rd year student and wish to do industrial training in sum mar vacation in Kanpur. List the company offering industrial training in CSE in Kanpur
7th November 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma(cst) 3rd year student and wish to do industrial training in winter vacation in kolkata.plz help me with the procedure of the application and list of companies offering the training.
Thank you
29th January 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Best Companies offering industrial Training for CSE/IT Engg Students
5th March 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do industrial training in kolkata?I am a CSE Diploma 3rd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?