10th March 2011, 10:51 AM
nitanshi

Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?

dear sir/ma'am

i am btech 2nd year CSE student.please give me details of the companies
which provide stipend based 6 months training & please also tell me the procedure for applying it.
i will be very grateful to you.

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering summer training with stipend?
  2. Details of companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacation for MBA(HR) 2nd semester student with stipend?
  3. How can I apply in good companies for 5-6 months Summer Training programme being a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. List companies that give 6 months training and stipend for 4th year CSE candidates?
  5. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  7. How to do 6 months training in 8th semester? Which are the companies providing 6 months training on stipend basis? I am a student of B.Tech having CSE Trade
  8. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  9. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  10. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  11. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Electrical final year student with stipend in Jalandhar?
  12. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  14. Details of companies which provide stipend based 6 months training to CSE student?
  15. List the IT companies providing stipend based training in Java for 6 months?
  16. List few good ECE companies providing stipend based six month training in Pune?
  17. How and where we can get six months training after completion of B.Tech 6th semester with 78% marks? -- [New]
  18. How to do summer training after completing 2nd year? Companies in Nagpur providing training?
10th March 2011, 11:37 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?

Hello,

2nd year students are not eligibile for summer training.

Only 3rd & 4th year students are eligibile for summer training.

For Summer Training: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding summer training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of industries / companies.

Some industries / companies are as follows: -

1. SAIL
2. Power Grid Corporation of indai Ltd.
3. State Electricity Board
4. NTPC
5. JINDAL
6. BHEL
etc.

The personnel department Or HR department of above industries / companies helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration etc.

All the Best
31st March 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?

i am satisfied wd ur cooment...bt pls tell me what i have told to my clg admistration...
[email protected] its my email id pls cnfrm regarding this....
14th April 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

can you please tell me....which companies provide 6 months training with stipend in chandigarh.......
20th April 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

all the companies listed above r nt well fr cse ... please recommend some cse based companies
16th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

there is a company name tech india line technology which provide 3 months industrial training for btech,cs,it, mca, bca with 5000 stipend .
22nd June 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 3nd year B.Tech(mE)?
4th July 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

please recommend some electrical based companies which provide stipend in areas like delhi and chandigarh
Plzz ans my que quickly
29th August 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i am cse student(7th sem).i have to do six months training in delhi.plzzz suggest me which companies give me training.also i want to enquire about stipend.may those companies give us stipend.
19th September 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me name of companies in chandigarh,panchkula,mohali which provide 6 month live project training with stipend.
Plz rply me at-
[email protected]
17th October 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of cse .I want to do summer internship after 4th sem for 2-3 months. Please suggest me some suitable company where i can do my internship and tell me the procedure of how to apply for it.
18th October 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i want stiphend on 6 months training. i am an electrical student of final year student. my training is held in 8th semester from 12-12-11 to 25-6-12. please reply me as soon as possible.
thanking you
1st November 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing mca and in 5th sem .now i want industrial training with stifund.my contact no 09466022070.
id is [email protected]
28th December 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/ma'am

i am btech 3rd year CSE(6th sem) student.please give me details of the companies
which provide stipend based 6 months training & please also tell me the procedure for applying it.
i will be very grateful to you.

thank you
6th January 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am cse student(7th sem).i have to do six months training in delhi.plzzz suggest me which companies give me training.also i want to enquire about stipend.may those companies give us stipend.
i think u have to join the DELL company for ur industrial training cuz i also completed my training from DELL and i get the job in that company they place in their company due to my performances..... n ma 4 more frenda also get the job...
18th January 2012, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

i'm studying b.tech IT (second sem) ....tell me about inplant training
12th March 2012, 09:09 PM
shiva joshi

Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 3nd year B.Tech(mechanical) ?
24th May 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of b.tech(cse-7th sem)...plz suggest me stiphend based it companies in chandigarh...
its urgent..

22nd September 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i am student of btech having trade c.s.e (7th sem).. i need to know abt the companies which provide 6 months training for cse students on Stipend basis.. plz tell as soon as possible.. my email-id is: [email protected]
19th March 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2nd yr of cse eng..plz suggest me companies that provide me training 4 6 weeks
12th July 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 7th sem of electrical engineering at ganpat university. Please can you tell me which companies provides 6 month training with stipend related my field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?