3rd January 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Information for the entrance exam of Law in Kolkata? What kind of preparation is needed?

I have compleated mu Graduation. Now i want to study for Law. Will you please help me to get my following questions?

1. Where do I get the information for the entrance exam for law in kolkata?

2. What kind of preparation i need?

3. For how many year I have to engage my self for complete the degree?

4.Am I eligible for law?

5.From when the session of law will start?

PLEASE GET MY ANSWER SOON.

Related Questions:
  1. When will Bar council entrance exam will held in Guwahati?
  2. How may I get details about Bar council entrance exams in Guwahati? I've done LLB degree from Arunachal Law Academy and want to be an Advocate
  3. Information about AIEEE entrance exam? What kind of preparation is required? What is the requirement?
  4. When is the preliminary exam conducted? What kind of preparation is needed?
  5. When is the next Group III and Group IV exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam?
  6. How may I get the updates for all the upcoming MBBS entrance exams to be held in Kolkata?
  7. Do Kolkata university of law provides 5 years integrated law degree course?
  8. Top most institutes in India for training of civil services
  9. How can I enter the field of Law after completing of 12th? Which is the best Law University in India? How can I get admission in that University? What kind of preparation is required?
  10. Is there any entrance exam to do B.Ed correspondence course from a good university? What kind of preparation is to be done?
  11. What kind of preparation is needed for Railway exam?
  12. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
  13. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  14. Qualifications needed to become a lawyer after finishing U.G? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When and where Ph.D entrance exams going to happen?
  16. How to prepare for M.D. Ayurveda entrance exam? syllabus and study material?
  17. Detailed information about B.Ed entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked? -- [New]
  18. Which is the best college in Kolkata to do 3 year LLB course? Which Books should I prepare for this? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
7th February 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information for the entrance exam of Law in Kolkata? What kind of preparation is needed?

I would like to know about the admission procedure in Law colleges at Kolkata and when one can collect and submit the application form
8th April 2016, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Information for the entrance exam of Law in Kolkata? What kind of preparation is needed?

i have economics, political science, sociology,geography in class 11-12.so can i get financial law after clearing clat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?