7th January 2012, 12:12 AM
sahadebd

Would I be eligible to appear for SSC exam after passing commerce with 39%?

Dear Sir,

I am 41+ years of age, a Commerce graduate from Calcutta University(pass course) and passed(39%). I am a OBC candidate. Would I be eligible to appear for SSC Exam !! If I am eligible kindly let me know when is the next exam.

Similarly, Can I appear for any other exam for the services of Govt of West Bengal with my eligility. If so, please let me know when is the next exam.

In both the cases what are the criterias.

Regards
Sahadeb Debnath

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  2. Am I eligible for SSC after passing B.Com?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th Commerce?
  4. Am I eligible to sit for SSC exam after passing BCA degree?
  5. Am i eligible for CWE exam after passing SSC with 72% and HSC with 38% in science stream?
  6. Am I eligible to give NDA entrance exam after passing 12th commerce
  7. Am I eligible to appear in SSC exam? I've completed B.Com and M.A(Hindi) with 53% marks
  8. Am I eligible for SSC J.E Electrical after passing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for LDC or Deo exam under SSC after passing 12th exam with 47.2%
  11. Am I eligible for section officer exam after completing graduation in Pharmacy? Is it necessary to have a degree in commerce for this exam?
  12. Am I eligible for SSC JR exam after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Eligibility for SSC exam after completing B.Com without English subject? What is the syllabus for SSC exam? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for the entrance exam of NDA(Indian Army) after passing 12th commerce
  15. Am i eligible to join in ITI after passing all the subjects in SSC?
  16. Courses in commerce after ssc -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for SSC CGL 2015 and Bank PO exams 2015
  18. Am I eligible for NDA exam after passing 12th with commerce stream?
7th January 2012, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Would I be eligible to appear for SSC exam after passing commerce with 39%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahadebd View Post
Dear Sir,

I am 41+ years of age, a Commerce graduate from Calcutta University(pass course) and passed(39%). I am a OBC candidate. Would I be eligible to appear for SSC Exam !! If I am eligible kindly let me know when is the next exam.

Similarly, Can I appear for any other exam for the services of Govt of West Bengal with my eligility. If so, please let me know when is the next exam.

In both the cases what are the criterias.

Regards
Sahadeb Debnath
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for SSCWB exam because your age is over 41 years.

You are eligible for school service exam in west Bengal because you have completed graduation degree.

You have completed B.Sc in computer science then you are eligible for the post of Computer application and Computer Science.

The maximum age limit is 37 years for this exam.

Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate.

I ahve attached the hole notification for SSC WB so please check it out.

For more details you can visit to

http://www.westbengalssc.com/wbssc/home/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NOTIFICATION OF SSC 1.PDF(122.3 KB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf NOTIFICATION 2.PDF(115.1 KB, 91 views)
11th January 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Would I be eligible to appear for SSC exam after passing commerce with 39%?

sir,i have passed b.com pass course.age 27 yrs.am i eligible to sit for ssc exam 2012.RITUPARNA
25th August 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to appear in school service commission if i would pass B. Com (PASS)& I am an O.B.C candidate having the age of 39 ? Please let me know how to appear & when ?
19th November 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How can i participate in ssc examination sir, please reply me all the steps on this email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?