15th May 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th Commerce?

Hello Sir,
Please provide me the details of SSC CHSL
recruitment exam. I have secured 54% in my
12th Commerce. So, I am eligible for applying?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get my lost Registration ID of SSC CHSL recruitment exam?
  2. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?
  4. Detailed information about SSC Multitasking and Combined Graduate Level recruitment exams?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in KPSC recruitment exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Can I join NTPC as Accountant?
  7. Eligibility to apply in SSC exam for a 29 years old candidate who has secured 55% and 76.6% in graduation and post graduation respectively?
  8. How to join custom department after clearing SSC(CHSL)
  9. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade-C written exam?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I be considered eligible for NET after scoring 55% in M.Ed?
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  16. What is the requirement of Junior engineer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
  18. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
18th May 2015, 05:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th Commerce?

Detailed Information about CHSL Recruitment:

CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Recruitment examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for filling up the posts Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator. Candidates those who complete their 12th Class from a recognized university only are eligible to appear in CHSL Recruitment.

Eligibility Criteria required to appear in SSC CHSL Recruitment:

>> Candidates must have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern (Or) equivalent qualification from a recognized university (Central or State recognized board).

>> There is no certain minimum percentage is required to be eligible for appearing in SSC CHSL Recruitment.

>> Since there is no percentage criteria, you are certainly eligible to appear in CHSL Recruitment. 12th Class in any stream is allowed to be eligible for appearing in CHSL Recruitment.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years as on 1st August of the year of examination.
18th May 2015, 09:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th Commerce?

Yes dear you have a required eligibility criteria for SSC CHSL examination. But you have to satisfy the Other Eligibility Criteria as well.

Here we are providing you the detailed information about the SSC CHSL Examination.

Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2015 :

1.You should complete 12th with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized University or any equivalent examination .

2.There is No requirement of specific percentage for SSC CHSL.

3.Age should be in between these limits.

Minimum Age : 18 years

Maximum Age : 27 years

4.There is a age relaxation for the reserved candidates as per the government rules.

Important dates for SSC CHSL 2015 :

* Starting date to fill the application form : 06/06/2015

* Last date to fill the application form : 06/07/2015

* Date of Examination : 01/11/2015, 08/11/2015, 15/11/2015.
15th June 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is a 35 year oc candidate eligible to write or attempt ssc chsl exam. she has secured 50 percent in commerce or CEC stream. I want to share this comment in facebook, twitter and email account inn google.THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?