7th January 2012, 09:26 AM
lintul

Admission procedure for MBBS in the upcoming year at Sree Ramachandra Medical College Chennai?

i would like to know about admission procedure for MBBS for the year 2012-2013 at sree ramachandra medical college chennai

Related Questions:
  1. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  2. How to get the MBBS admission form to join in Sri Ramachandra Medical College Chennai?
  3. List of all PG dental colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. Where will I get the application form for MBBS in Chennai?
  5. Can I get in Ramachandra Medical College after completing 12th in biology group?
  6. Shall I get a medical seat(MBBS) in SRM or Ramachandra Medical Collge through self finance allottment after scoring 176 marks?
  7. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  8. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  9. Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?
  10. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  11. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  13. List of the colleges offering seats for Cardiac Technology in Kerala state?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  15. Medical seat(MBBS) in SRM or Ramchandra Medical College after scoring 176 cutoff under SC quota?
  16. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  18. What is the scope of BHMS course? List of top MD Colleges for Homeopathy?
7th January 2012, 11:13 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for MBBS in the upcoming year at Sree Ramachandra Medical College Chennai?

Sri Ramachandra Medical College Admission 2012 :-
Sri Ramachandra Medical College MBBS/BDS Admission 2012:-
Eligibility :
The applicant needs to have successfully completed 10+2 or equivalent with required subjects and percentages
Admission Procedure:
The candidates need to appear in the entrance examination ,which is arranged by the institution for candidates who desire of being part of the institute .
For registration , candidates require to fill in the application form and submmit it inside the due date
Offer following Courses:-
M.B.B.S Bachelor of medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
B.D.S
Pharm.D.Doctor of Pharmacy
B.P.T
B.Sc Nursing etc ....
10th March 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for MBBS in the upcoming year at Sree Ramachandra Medical College Chennai?

ramachandra medical entrance application form ?
22nd March 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for submitting the application?
2nd April 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

how to join in sree ramachandra college for MBBS course? i wanna know the formalities..
7th April 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO FILL APPLICATION FORM
14th April 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the last date for entrance application form. can we get in person.
30th April 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

5th May 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i want to apply medical entrance exam application.
10th May 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligiblity cutt off for bc for getting admission in sri ramachandra university through management quota ?
27th April 2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

I completed bpt i got 50 % at inter can i do mbbs at srirama chandra medical college
13th May 2014, 06:39 PM
Nivedha emmanuel

Arrow Re: Admission procedure for MBBS in the upcoming year at Sree Ramachandra Medical College Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lintul View Post
i would like to know about admission procedure for MBBS for the year 2012-2013 at sree ramachandra medical college chennai
what would be the donation and tution fee for the year 2014 ?for management seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?