10th November 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the Ph.D entrance exam of Mumbai University? Pattern of the entrance test? How to crack the entrance with good marks?

i wish to give phd entrance exam of mumbai university, so i want to know what is the syllabus? what is the pattern of entrance test? how to crack the entrance with good marks? Is there any guidance available?

Related Questions:
  1. Economics syllabus and question pattern of Mumbai University PhD entrance exam? Previous year question paper for preparation?
  2. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities? -- [New]
  3. From where can I get the B.Ed application forms?
  4. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  5. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  6. Last date of submission of B.Ed forms?
  7. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  8. How to fill the form of B.Ed? Is it possible? I am appearing for BSc Part III from computer science
  9. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  10. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  12. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  13. Syllabus for PhD Economics entrance of IGNOU? How is Mumbai university?
  14. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  15. Commerce paper pattern of Nagpur University PhD Entrance Test?
  16. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  17. Last date to apply for B.Ed course? Minimum qualification required for B.Ed course?
  18. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
27th March 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the Ph.D entrance exam of Mumbai University? Pattern of the entrance test? How to crack the entrance with good marks?

syllabus and pattern of phd enterance test ugc
28th March 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the Ph.D entrance exam of Mumbai University? Pattern of the entrance test? How to crack the entrance with good marks?

Please help me with the Phd entrance syllabus for computer science through mumbai university
29th March 2012, 05:51 PM
shirley_schmidt

As part of the entrance exam you will need to appear for the compulsory papers which will have questions from Computer Organization, Operating Systems, Data Structures and Algorithms. Also there will be a paper of general aptitude. There will be two optional papers. If you are interested in networking then you can choose Computer Networks and Database Management. If you are interested in programming then you have options like Java Technology, Object Oriented Programming and C++. There are also options like Software Engineering and Web Technology. All the questions will be objective type. Also make sure that you do not answer any question if you are not sure as there will be negative markin
9th August 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Gretings! I desire to know the syllabus, paper/test pattern for phd entrance , mumbai university. Thanks
19th December 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

can you help me to get PAT sample papers of Amravati , Nagpur ,Pune and Mumbai university?
25th January 2013, 02:18 AM
reeteshyoz@

can i get the mumbai university pet (phd) entrance exam previous year papers & syallabus for management
kindly
6th March 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

may i know the date of PET exam coducted by mumbai university & what is the last date to apply
28th April 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the phd entrance test syllabus for business economics ? Any clue - any idea ?
16th February 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I would liketo know syllabussyllabus of Zoology pet exam. Paper pattern. Pleaseguide me in this.
17th May 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I need last 3 years pet exam papers of organic chemistry.from where will I get.
14th July 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to know Pet enterance syllabus of Nagpur University & where I get the old enterance paper of above
5th April 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir can I get last five years paper of Mumbai university for PHd entrance exam for hindi subject
8th April 2015, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

Hi, can I get last 3 yrs papers of mumbai university for phd entrance test for environment science
28th July 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

What is eligibility for phd entrance exam and what is syllabus for that exam.
2nd December 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can someone please help me with old question paper and/or Sample paper for Phd Entrance Test (PET) of Mumbai University - "MANAGEMENT STUDIES"
25th April 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can you please provide me the previous year question paper for PHD Entrance test in Banking and Finance?
24th August 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Management syllabus and question paper pattern of mumbai university phd entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?