7th January 2012, 05:48 PM
amna afroz

Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?

dear sir
i am resident of assam (have a prc / domicile certificate of my mother) but have completed 10 and 12 from uttar pradesh. can i give assam cee? do i require domicile certificate of my name for this? please guide me appropriately.

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?
  3. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  4. Am I eligible for CEE after completing class 12th?
  5. Can I appear in Assam CEE 2015 if already attempted it 3 times?
  6. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
  7. What is the date of Assam CEE exam?
  8. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  9. Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?
  10. Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for a candidate with 57% in 12th AHSEC PCB?
  11. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  12. Will Assam CEE be conducted this year?
  13. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  14. Can I give CEE of Assam? I am studying in class 11th
  15. Possibility to get admission for BDS in Assam if scored 109 marks in ASSAM CEE?
  16. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for Assam Medical entrance exam if belongs to Assam but studies 10th from Meghalaya and 12th from Telangana? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
8th April 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?

i am from uttar pradesh living in assam from 2007.did my (10&12)th from assam.can i give assam cee2013
23rd June 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?

you must contact on +91 7830077700 for better clarification
20th January 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?

I am resident of Assam and completed class x from Arunachal Pradesh and XII from Assam. My father is state govt. employee of Arunachal Pradesh. From which state I can choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?