14th May 2011, 12:51 PM
sumit chetia

What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)

I belong to assam but presently staying out of state and have studied my +2 in KVS(out of assam) and i am a CBSE student.How much percent is required to me to get direct admission in MBBS in assam without giving the CEE exam which is going to be held on 21 & 22 of may. Do please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?
  2. Whether domicile candidates can appear in Assam CEE(Medical) who has completed 12th in other state? -- [New]
  3. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  4. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  5. Am I eligible for CEE after completing class 12th?
  6. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  7. Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for a candidate with 57% in 12th AHSEC PCB?
  8. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  9. Will I get admission in Assam engineering college after scoring 139 marks in Assam CEE? I belong to SC category
  10. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
  11. Can I appear for the entrance tests in Assam? I am appearing in CBSE 12th from Bihar
  12. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  13. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  14. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
  15. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  16. Possibility to get admission for BDS in Assam if scored 109 marks in ASSAM CEE?
  17. Do I have a chance to enroll in government medical college of Assam after scoring CEE rank of 3009?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT? -- [Most Discussed]
4th June 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)

class 12 results roll no 10075
23rd May 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)

What % required by a student of cbse board which is permanent residential of assam to get seat of mbbs in assam??? Pliz help me to know !!??
22nd November 2013, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

what is percentage required for cee,assam?
24th February 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what percentage do general have to secure in CEE(Medical) to qualify for studying MBBS
29th June 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i'm the resident of assam and i'm the child of tgl/ex-tgl but i complete my 10th and 12th out of assam and i did not write the exam cee may i eligible to study mbbs in assam state plz plz sir give me rply i got 10 2 82% mks can u rply me sir r in mail( [email protected])
30th December 2015, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I had pass HSLC 2010. An I am HS admission on 2014. Can I will apply for the Assam medical entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?