1st December 2010, 08:19 AM
Neethu.P

Which university is the best between Bharathiar University and Bangalore University?

sir, i completed my bsc electronics with computer hardware from m.g university. please tell me which is the best university bharathiar or Bangalore university? help me...........................................

8th May 2011, 08:49 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which university is the best between Bharathiar University and Bangalore University?

The best among the Universities is decided based on the whether approved by the UGC,NAAC Grades,when the University was established,courses they provide,colleges under them,campus placements..etc.So,here i will provide information about both the Universities and its up to you to choose between them.

Bharathiar University:-The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982).The University received the recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi for the purpose of grants.The University is Accredited by the NAAC with "A" Grade.

You can get other details about the University in the following link:-Click here

Bangalore University:-The Bangalore University, Bangalore was established in Bangalore City as a subsidiary of Mysore University in 1964.The University received the recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi.The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) have given 5 star status to Bangalore University in 2001.At present, Bangalore University has 3 constituent colleges, and 473 affiliated colleges under them.

Its up to your wish to choose which University since both of them provide standard Education.But according to me Bangalore University is ahead by a inch when compared to Bharathiar University.
31st May 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university is the best between Bharathiar University and Bangalore University?

sir i studied bba in bharathiar university....now i wish to study mba in mahatma universiyy.....is it good.......is there any value after my mba/////
11th June 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to do mba course can you guide me which is the best university and the best college please inform me..
8th May 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to do msc environmental science from bharthiar university through the distance learning mode. is it authentic?? please reply...
14th August 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I have completed BA in open university Mysore. And now i want continue my studies with MCA.plz reply me ,can i continue with this and what is the grade required for this???...
6th June 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

is there any value for mba distance education certificate from bharathiyar univetyrsi
7th June 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I got offer for in Bharathiyar university for MBA in NSB can I join. it was good????
with in 19th june I want to join soooo plssss tell ..... this U is good... or not....
22nd November 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it preferable to do distance MBA from Barathiyar university ?Is their certificate valued?please advice....
1st January 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

473 affiliated colleges under BANGALAORE UNIVERISTY
1st June 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

any placement differences between barathiyar university and mysore university ? what are the difference?
6th June 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir iwish to study bsc optometry under barathiar university. What is the value of that university is it have value in abroud
22nd August 2017, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am studying MBA in Bharatihar University. Can it help and valuable for any MNC and Government Job. I am in doubt kindly suggest
12th September 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I've completed my B.E (CSE) . I'm Doing MBA at present so, I'm confusing between Mysore university and bharathiar university. which university is better between bharathiar university and Mysore university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?