8th January 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?

I have just join commerce stream and i dont know much what will i do after 12.......plzzz help
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  7. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES? -- [New]
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  12. Which course is better for getting Job between BCA and BBA?
  13. Best coaching institute in Jabalpur for Commerce with Maths in 12th standard? Future prospects?
  14. Which course to do after passing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
12th April 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?

What are the different course available in commerce sided with graduation?
5th August 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?

Myself kisan kumar singh. I just have joined 2 commerse. But i was not like to take commerse. But my father told me . I can't understand accountancy. What shall i do? Plz reply me soon.
1st May 2022, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir plzz help me can i do engineer computer after 12th commerce pass with computer science as an elective subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?