2nd December 2010, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for interviews while doing B.Tech(4-2)?

i dont no how to prepar the written test andim doing btech 4-2(eee)i don't no which corses are jioning plzzz send me some sugisions.

22nd June 2011, 09:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for interviews while doing B.Tech(4-2)?

Preparation for interviews is something that all students will think about during their engineering course. There are many ways in which you can prepare for you written exams. You can work on sample or old question papers. There are institutes like Time, who provide special coaching for campus interviews. More than the written test, you should also work on your communication skills. That is a very very important aspect during interviews. So if you are particular that you need external help, then please do look for institutes that provide communication training as well as written exam training as a package. That would be more economical for you.
23rd June 2011, 02:24 AM

Smile Re: How to prepare for interviews while doing B.Tech(4-2)?

If you completing B.TECH then the next part is how to do well in interview that give you a better job in future.
There are some point on related with inter view
1.In interview you must go in formal dress code.that the first impression of interviewer.
2.You must give your answer in smart way and in positive manner .
3.they ask you very confusion type questions ,give answer in smartly that answers.
do according this points you must get success.
GOOD BUY.
24th June 2011, 08:35 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

For interview just look at your self go to in front of mirror and practice ...
normally they ask simple question like
1--> tell me about your self?
2--> strength and weakness?
3-->hobbies?
4-->short term goal and long term goal.?
so for HR interview just understand what are they want to know from your side ...
be honest answer the question with smile !!!
for technical see your 3 best paper and see your final year project ..
good luck
24th June 2011, 05:52 PM
kritika@Hans

hello
just remember for interview that your confidence level should be at peak AVOIDING OVER CONFIDENCE..
you need to be well prepared of your course and should have a good intellectual level to convince the recruiters about your skills and abilities.
all the best
25th June 2011, 05:01 PM
nikhilpatidar

You purchase a book career margdarshika .In this book interview question are written and prepare well for interview.you must know about full detail of company which you want placed in company.
26th November 2011, 08:08 AM
reddyji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i dont no how to prepar the written test andim doing btech 4-2(eee)i don't no which corses are jioning plzzz send me some sugisions.
Attend Campus Recruitment Program being Conducted by TIMES COACHING, GLOBIRINA AND CAREER PUNDITS etc

They have interesting modules which cover Soft Skills, Interview Skills, Group Discussions, JAM Sessions, Verbal English, Aptitude.

Every Engineering Student should Join in CRT Program before he attends written test of any of the Software Companies like IBM, Infosys, Wipro, Virtusa, HCL, Syntel, Accenture, Microsoft etc..

There may be few more institutes doing good CRT Programs but the above are famous in Hyderabad.

Reddy ji.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?