11th July 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do while in 3rd year, Training or some course? Which course should I do or from where to do my training?

sir i m a student of b.tech (ece)3rd year.
i want to know what should i do, training or any course for my best.
and which course or from where i do my training.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  2. What should I do while in 3rd year, Training or some course? Which course should I do or from where to do my training?
  3. Is it compulsory to do Training for B.A.LLB 3rd year candidate?
  4. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  5. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year from EC branch
  6. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  7. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  8. Institutions where I can do training during summer holidays of 3rd year Biotechnology?
  9. Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?
  10. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  11. Industrial training in Railways for Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training? -- [New]
  13. How may I do summer training program? I'm in B.E(EC) 3rd year
  14. Can I apply for Training programme if secured below 7 points till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  17. How to apply for summer training being an IT 3rd year student?
  18. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
12th July 2011, 02:35 AM
deepraj535

Default Re: What should I do while in 3rd year, Training or some course? Which course should I do or from where to do my training?

hello friend,
If you wish to work in software then you can opt for a training of java,advance java,c++etc It is offered in almost every NIIT,or there are some private companies like globsyn or micropro which offers these trainings.

but if you want to make yourself strong for an ece job then you may do one of the following trainings
PLD-by some private companies near you
BSNL-by bsnl some developed cities like patna,ranchi,dhanbadetc and also by some private firms.
VLSI-jadapur university(wb),iits

best of luck
12th July 2011, 07:43 AM
laima

Default Re: What should I do while in 3rd year, Training or some course? Which course should I do or from where to do my training?

i think ece will do a great job in application field if there is a tinch of computer concept collaborated with it.. so its my advice to you that you will really be able to put some colorful feathers on your career hat if you pursue some sort of software trainning...in fact there are some mnc's nowadays that will provide you an internship while you will pursue there trainning course...but yaa there condition is you will have to continue there job only after 4th year..bt there is nothing to worry...those companies which provide internships tops the list of reputed companies..
12th July 2011, 09:16 PM
digvijaygarg

You should definitely go for training in a corporate as it will tell you how things work in industry
Course will again be a theoretical thing which you are doing in classroom...Training will provide you insight of whats new happening in industry and how its done
13th July 2011, 09:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is always better to do some additional courses while you are pursing your graduation. This will help you to improve your skill set. There are lots of courses that you can choose from. It depends on your interest. If you are someone who wants to enter into the IT field then, you can choose any of the few programming languages that are available. If you are someone who wish to start working in your own field after your graduation, then you can do courses in embedded systems, robotics, control systems etc. If you wish to go for your higher education, then you can start preparing for those exams.
3rd September 2011, 10:48 PM
manoj rajpurohit

You should go to java field which is a glorious field. java is a programming language that is pure object oriented language.

you can also go to the php.net. This is a web designing lenguage. Yo an create your own web pages by this.

these are the main courses that you can do in your summer training.
13th June 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

how to enter into companies which allow inplant training? most of the companies ask for recommendation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?