17th January 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?

My Son is into 6th Semester - Electronics and communication, For his higher studies M sc the subjects and list of universites.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  2. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  3. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  4. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  5. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  6. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  10. Is Kempten University reputed one in Germany? Rank of Kempten University?
  11. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  12. How to do MS in embedded system in Germany? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication
  13. Details of good universities for in Germany for doing Ph.D after MSc Pharmacology?
  14. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  15. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  16. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  18. List of universities offering Distance Learning for M.Tech in Electronics or Communication field?
10th October 2012, 01:44 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My Son is into 6th Semester - Electronics and communication, For his higher studies M sc the subjects and list of universites.
Dear,

Its good that you want to give your son higher education from outside india. In terms of education and exposure this will be very beneficial for your son.

Some of the good universities in Germany that offer MSc courses are:
  1. Walden University.
  2. The University of Freiburg.
  3. University of Liverpool (UOL).
  4. Esslingen Graduate School.
  5. European University (EU).
  6. Jacobs University Bremen.
  7. University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden - Faculty of Business and Economics.
  8. University of Hannover - Leibniz Universität Hannover.
  9. Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences.

Best of luck!
5th July 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?

i live in india and i want to persue m.sc in maths from germany,can you tell me some good universities where i can apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?