12th August 2011, 06:17 PM
Macmohan

Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?

i have just started my final year B.E in Mechanical engineering and im planning to do my post graduation in Germany in Mechanical engineering. Is it necessary to take the GRE test for applying to the universities in Germany?..what are the test to be taken to apply fo the universities and what is the procedure ?....where to get the list of universities that offers the courses that im looking for and its requirements ?plz reply if someone has any information regarding this. my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  2. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  3. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  5. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  6. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  7. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  8. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  9. List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  10. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  11. List of top universities offering MS course? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering MS in Germany through GRE? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  13. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  17. Names of 4 universities in which I can apply after scoring 59.7% in B.Tech?
  18. Best universities to study MS Civil in Germany for a candidate with 323 marks in GRE?
5th March 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?

Hi! I have now in my 6th Sem B.E in Electrical and Electronics engineering and im planning to do my post graduation in Germany in Electrical engineering. Is it necessary to take the GRE test for applying to the universities in Germany?..what are the test to be taken to apply fo the universities and what is the procedure ?....where to get the list of universities that offers the courses that im looking for and its requirements ?plz reply if someone has any information regarding this. my email id is [email protected]
17th May 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?

List of universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in PH.D?
17th May 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

some of universities in germany expect you to have GRE for the MS and they've independent course of germany in MS degree of studying but if you're going to keep studying as a graduate student in Ph.D you must learn germany
28th July 2012, 07:10 PM
mrigeshshah

hi i have completed my engineering in B.E. mechanical, i am trying for GRE in i want the information about the universities in Germany n courses available to design, so please help me if any one has the information and please tell the requirement or minimum required percentage. please reply me on [email protected]. thanks in advance. please help me.
18th October 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir iam raj i done my B.Tech(Biotechnology) with aggregate percentage is 80%.i am planning to do MS in germany after completion ms what type of oppertunities in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?