18th January 2012, 08:20 PM
devi gayathri

Is there any possibility to do masters degree in Nanoscience after completing BSc in Chemistry?

is there any possiblity to do master degree in nanoscience after completing b.sc in chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  2. How to do MBBS after completing BSc chemistry
  3. After Bsc General
  4. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  5. Can I do masters in abroad after completing BSc degree?
  6. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  7. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Nanoscience after BSc Physics?
  11. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  12. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  13. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  14. Can i take admission in Ph.D. after completing Master's degree in History?
  15. Can I study PhD in Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Organic Chemistry being a M.Pharmacy student? -- [New]
  16. What to choose between MSc in Chemistry and MCA after completing BSc Honors degree in Chemistry?
  17. Scope of Ph.D in abroad for M.Phil in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology candidate?
  18. Is it possible to do degree in BSc chemistry after completing intermediate(MPC) with 70%
12th November 2012, 07:36 PM
shweta gera

Default Re: Is there any possibility to do masters degree in Nanoscience after completing BSc in Chemistry?

Yes you can do masters in nanoscience after completing B.Sc in Chemistry from DU and Many IIT colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?