15th February 2013, 12:14 PM
rajak2urs

How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?

i am completed Degree BSc in (M.P.C.),i want to do masters degree so can you suggest me which suits me MBA/MCA? WHICH ONE have good career in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours? -- [New]
  3. Can I do masters in abroad after completing BSc degree?
  4. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  5. Is there any possibility to do masters degree in Nanoscience after completing BSc in Chemistry?
  6. How to do Ph.D degree after completing masters degree in dentistry
  7. How to do Ph.D degree after completing masters degree in dentistry?
  8. How may I pursue M.Phil degree through distance learning after completing masters degree in Hindi?
  9. How to take masters degree after completing B.Com? I am doing CA intermediate
  10. Can I answer UPSC exam after completing BSc Physics? Masters degree in criminology a must to enter CBI?
  11. which degree is good for me after completing masters degree in Tourism Management
  12. How to do masters degree in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  13. What are the opportunities available after passing 12th science with 75%?
  14. Can I study MSc regular mode and B.Ed distance mode together
  15. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  16. Which course can I opt for Higher Education after completion of Diploma having not interested to join BE or B.Tech?
  17. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  18. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
20th April 2013, 12:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?

Both MCA and MBA degree is helpful to build up a fruitful career. Selection of the course can be done according to your interest. MCA degree is suitable to have a job in software field and has equal weightage as that of engineering degree in CSE/IT. MBA degree helps you to join to a managerial job profile. You must be careful in selecting recognized and reputed institutes for pursuing these courses.
30th June 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i finished b.com..and i wanted to do masters in london is it possible or am eligible to do ms in london
8th October 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course after bsc chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?