21st January 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?

i want to do degree by correspondence in electronics & comm as i have diploma completed.i am also doing job in airtel as an engineer.i want to know that which universities are available for such courses & what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  2. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  3. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  5. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  6. List of universities offering distance learning M.Phil program in history?
  7. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  9. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  10. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  11. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  12. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  14. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  15. Admission procedure of M.Phil in Biotech? List of regular and distance learning program?
  16. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  17. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program? -- [New]
  18. Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
27th March 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?

hi i completed b.sc.catering and hotel management. i want to do correspondence in civil engineering guide me how to do the course
23rd June 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?

I wanna do my graduation through correspondence in one year.Is there any colleges providing that type of course.
12th August 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

eillm uni. is approved by ugc because i am doing to b.a. in arts
9th September 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to know can i do b.sc. in agriculture by distance learning
23rd July 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the process of corresponding mtech from bits plani and u.t.u dehradun??
12th February 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

how many years to study b tech in correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?