22nd January 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i complete my leftover degree course now? I am 31 years old working in Kuwait.

Sir I am 31 years old now @kuwait workin an a consulting company.there was a problem while i study pre degree course thats why disnt complete pre degree now i wanna get degree how does it possible sir?can you pls explain and help me...
Thanks
Ashku

20th October 2012, 11:48 AM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i complete my leftover degree course now? I am 31 years old working in Kuwait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am 31 years old now @kuwait workin an a consulting company.there was a problem while i study pre degree course thats why disnt complete pre degree now i wanna get degree how does it possible sir?can you pls explain and help me...
Thanks
Ashku
Yes, certainly you can complete your degree course. There is not age limit for any degree course except for examination related to Indian Defence and civil service. I would advice you to contact the admission department of the same college/university from where you were pursuing the course. They will tell you the exact procedure. However, if you wish to do it from other institution while being in service, you can do it from institutions providing distance/correspondence courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?