22nd January 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria for in-service PG exam?

i have joined as mo through mpsc.i mworking in tribal area thane district.am i eligible for in service pg exam?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage criteria required in Graduation for Civil Service aspirants?
  2. Date of GDP Entrance Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria of Indian Police Service exam? Is it mandatory to be in Police Service for minimum 5 years?
  4. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  5. How should I prepare to get a job in Civil Engineering in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  6. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria for appearing for Indian Foreign Service examination? Can girls appear for IFS exam? -- [New]
  8. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  9. Can I apply for SCRA exam while doing diploma third year?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to give Delhi Public Service commission exam?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to get into Air Force and Army? I am 24 years old
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for in-service PG exam?
  13. Eligibility criteria and relaxation to apply in Indian Foreign Service exam for ST candidate who has completed B.Tech?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam?
  15. Colleges under AIEEE offering Aeronatical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Indian Statistical Service exam?
  17. Can a child of Army Personnel's apply for Himachal CPMT?
  18. How to start my career in custom house agents as a government service? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?
20th October 2012, 11:59 AM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for in-service PG exam?

In order to get the right information you need to specify the name of the post graduate exam you want to give. You also need to specify your educational qualification. You have used an acronym 'mpsc' which can be Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Meghalaya or Manipur Public Service Commission! Hence, you need to specify the abbreviated term of 'mpsc', 'mo' and 'pg' as well to get the required information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?