22nd January 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Where should I go for CPT coaching? List of coaching centers in Sonepat for the same?

i am a student of class 12 and want to appear for entrance exam of c.a. (cpt) but is confused about from where to get coaching of cpt. so plz tell me from where to get coaching for better result. is coaching from delhi is must for best result ? also tell me abt coaching center of cpt in sonepat

7th April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I go for CPT coaching? List of coaching centers in Sonepat for the same?

the list of ca in delhi around 2006 who provide the coaching for the cpt entrance
16th April 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I go for CPT coaching? List of coaching centers in Sonepat for the same?

i want admission in institute for cpt coaching in delhi
9th May 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the best coaching center for cpt exam in sonepat
10th June 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Is jain university is the best university 4 teaching cpt cladd..?"? Say me soon
18th June 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

please tell me that the best coaching center for CPT in kerala?
21st June 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i m 12 class student and i want to write ca entrance cpt .i want to know about cpt coaching centers in hyderabad
4th July 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to do ca so i want jain for cpt please tell which is the institution is best for best result in bangaloe. my id is [email protected]
17th July 2012, 10:36 AM
raghav1717
Member+

hi,

the best institute in sonepat to get better result in CPT is College of Commerce.it has very expertise and good faculty individual attention is also given.below is the address :-

1.College Of Commerce

Address:-Lakshmi Godaun And Anil Thakkar KI Kothi, Mohan Pura Jhandi Mandir Road,
sonipat ho, Sonepat - 131001

Call: +(91)-(130)-2257768

thank you!
2nd September 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

where is the best instituion for ca cpt at delhi or chandigarh and wht is the least percentage required in 12 th class to do cpt??
26th December 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the best cpt coaching institution in banglore..... say me soooooooon
14th March 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

my son is studying in cbse, school in xi std and i want to know more details regarding the cpt exam and icai and the coaching centers in india, [ 1 st grade]please send me the details regarding this as earlier
1st April 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my inter first year in cec stream. My aim is to become a CA, can you please give me the information regading cpt coaching centers located near hyderabad. plz............................................
6th October 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I start my CPt exam coaching in 12th STD.?
6th October 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I start cpt exam coaching in 12th standard?
14th October 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Hiiiii
I m in 12 nd living in muradabad......this time school festival is going on.....so I have much free time so I am thinking to join any coaching centre who can prepare for entrance exam for CA so please can you suggest any good teacher or coaching centre for preparation of CPT in muradabad UP
25th January 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

cpt class enquiri 8756170221
5th February 2014, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

I'm a plustwo student. I would like to write ca cpt examination. Which are the best Coaching centers for the same in Kerala.
8th July 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my 12th & I want to know that Where is the best institute for ca(cpt) entrance preparation in delhi?
20th January 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I have standing in 12th& I want to know that where is the best institution for ca cpt entrance exam in Hyderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?