23rd January 2012, 09:13 AM
lenyatkins

Procedure to apply for ESI Hospital Nurse position? When will be the next Entrance Exam for this?

please let me know the procedure to apply for esi hospital nurses post and the next date of entrance exam

30th May 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for ESI Hospital Nurse position? When will be the next Entrance Exam for this?

I would like to enrol for nursing at a government hospital could you please tell me how to go about doing this
30th October 2012, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Procedure to apply for ESI Hospital Nurse position? When will be the next Entrance Exam for this?

Respected sir,
My name is kanchana i finished A N M Nursing iam working last 7 years till iam working, if u have any vaccancy pls let me know sir and wt formalities i have to do, last 6 years iam working in icu but now iam working in cancer patient coordinator and tumour board meeting arranging. i will do nursing work and patient care ,translation,and scheme patient care i can speak tamil,telugu,english,kannada,malayalam, any vaccancy u have pls do the needful.
Thanking you
Yours faithfully
Kanchana
13th November 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i want to know how to apply for this entrance exam?
10th April 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

When will be next entrance exam for staff nurse in e.s.i hospital
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?