23rd January 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best B-Schools accepting MAT score in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Indore?

Hello sir,i am student of b.com final year and i have scored 570.50 in dec2011 MAT.what are the b schools accepting this MAT score in hyedrabad,banglore and indore.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best B Schools accepting MAT score of 567?
  2. List of top B.Schools in Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad where I can get admission with 96 percentile(715.5 score)?
  3. Which all colleges can I get with MAT score of 656.5 and 85.76 percentile? -- [New]
  4. Which are the good colleges accepting MAT score in Bangalore
  5. List of MBA colleges accepting MAT and which have good ranking and less fee
  6. Is MAT 2010 valid for admission in B.Schools for 2011 Batch? B.Schools in Bangalore/Mysore starting MBA course twice in a year?
  7. Top B.Schools in Hyderabad in which I can get with MAT score of 681?
  8. Which are the good B.Schools in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi and Hyderabad? I have given MAT in Sept with 606 score and 71.76 percentile
  9. List of colleges accepting MAT score?
  10. B-Schools accepting CAT score of 70 to 75 percentile? Fee, placement and salary details?
  11. List of MBA colleges in Delhi having low fee structure? Colleges accepting the CAT and MAT score? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do MBA in hyderabad? Which are the good colleges on the basis of my CAT score?
  13. Which B.School can I join after scoring a MAT score of 568.5?
  14. What should be the percentile in MAT to get into top colleges? List of top 10 colleges/universities accepting MAT score?
  15. Best B.Schools in bangalore and Pune that I can get after scoring 93% in MAT?
  16. Which B-Schools can I expect after passing MAT exam with 94.49%?
  17. Which are the MBA colleges in Ahmedabad with low fee structure accepting MAT score
  18. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 44 marks in CMAT?
23rd January 2012, 04:43 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best B-Schools accepting MAT score in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Indore?

B-Schools accepting MAT score in Hyderabad

1.>Aurora's Business School Hyderabad
www.aurorabusinessschool.edu.in

2.>ICBM School of Business Excellence Hyderabad
www.icbm.ac.in

3.>IILM Business School Hyderabad
www.iilm.edu.in

4.>Institute of Public Enterprise Hyderabad
www.ipeindia.org

5.>International Business School Hyderabad
www.ibs.edu.in

6.>Magnus School of Business Hyderabad
www.msbindia.org

7.>Rai Business School Hyderabad
www.rbs.edu.in

8.>Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems & Management Hyderabad
www.vishwavishwani.ac.in

B-Schools accepting MAT score in Indore

1.>Career College of Management
www.ccm.ac.in

2.>Career Institute of International Management
www.ciim.ac.in

3.>Core Business School
www.corebusinessschool.org

4.>Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies
www.pioneerinstitute.com

5.>Sri Aurobindo Institute of Management & Science
www.saims.ac.in

B-Schools accepting MAT score in Bangalore

1.>M. S. Ramaiah Management Institute
www.msrim.org

2.>GRV Business Management Academy
www.grvacademy.com

3.>International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS)
www.iibsonline.com

4.>MVJ SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
www.mvjce.edu.in

5.>Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS)
www.rims.in
23rd January 2012, 06:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best B-Schools accepting MAT score in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,i am student of b.com final year and i have scored 570.50 in dec2011 MAT.what are the b schools accepting this MAT score in hyedrabad,banglore and indore.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MAT EXAM

The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT 2012 is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .

Final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.)can also apply.

There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.

EXAM DATE DETAILS

FORM AVAILABILITY----First week of January-2012
LAST DATE-----17 January 2012 (Tuesday)

EXAM DATE----Paper Based Test 05 February 2012 (Sunday) / Computer Based Test 11 February 2012 (Saturday)

MAT EXAM PATTERN

MAT has 5 Sections:
  1. Quantitative Ability
  2. Reading Comprehension
  3. Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
  4. Logical Reasoning
  5. General Knowledge
NOTE:-

• Total number of questions: 200; 40 in each section
  • Duration of the MAT: 150 minutes.
  • Marking: 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 negative marking on wrong answers.
BEST MAT COLLEGE THROUGH MAT SCORE:

22nd March 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i got 520 and 33.2%ile in feb 2012 which colleges can i apply for?
2nd April 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi Dis is Vikas!!! Have got 82.76% in Feb 2012 mat with comp scre 643.5 !!! plzzz suggest me d gud B schools in banglore and delhi which i can apply!!!!
4th June 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i got 473 score 28/tile in may mat iwant to admission in mba college bangalore. Plz help me which college are give me admission in mat score base.
6th June 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to take up mba after two years of working.i am placed in a reputed company. can some one please guide me on which b school is the best in mat b schools
24th September 2020, 06:58 PM
samconq

Top business schools like Shiva Shivani Institute Of Management is suitable for you.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?