27th December 2010, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Top B.Schools in Hyderabad in which I can get with MAT score of 681?

Hello,
I got a MAT score of 681 and I am in need of top b schools in Hyderabad which accept my score.

Related Questions:
  1. Which B-Schools I can get admission with a percentile of 85.6 and composite score of 655?
  2. Top college with 681 rank in ECET 2015?
  3. Minimum MAT score required to get into top B.Schools?
  4. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  5. List of top B.Schools in Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad where I can get admission with 96 percentile(715.5 score)?
  6. Colleges for MBA in Hyderabad and Banglore with 517 MAT score ?
  7. Which are the best B-Schools accepting MAT score in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Indore?
  8. Top 10 colleges to get admission for MBA course with MAT score and with low fee structure?
  9. What should be the percentile in MAT to get into top colleges? List of top 10 colleges/universities accepting MAT score?
  10. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  11. Top B-Schools in Tamilnadu and Karnataka which consider MAT score? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  12. List top five SSC Boarding schools in Hyderabad?
  13. What should I do next after completion of M.Tech Electrical Power systems? What are the different courses available for doing in MBA?
  14. Which MBA colleges are accepting MAT 2016 score? Scope of MAT in getting good college and salary? -- [New]
  15. List of top 10 colleges under MAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  17. How to calculate MAT Score and Percentage?
  18. How to do MBA in hyderabad? Which are the good colleges on the basis of my CAT score?
24th March 2011, 03:03 PM
rocking_indian

Default Re: Top B.Schools in Hyderabad in which I can get with MAT score of 681?

i am providing you with list of B schools in andhra pradesh
of which maximum B schools are in hyderabad
together with the overall details of few best selected college

details includes
1. students intake
2. fee structure
3. admission cut off
4.average placements
5.B school website link
6. other important information

hope this will help you alot
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of B schools in Andhra pradesh.docx(19.4 KB, 110 views)
22nd May 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top B.Schools in Hyderabad in which I can get with MAT score of 681?

i got 413.5 mat score.where i can get seat in hyd n in other cities
1st June 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

i got mat score of 629.5...i need top b schools in hyderabad ...plz help my mail id is [email protected]
1st July 2011, 12:39 AM
MonuRai

Dear ,

I have attached the list of colleges .

You can download it from here.

Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: docx B schools in AP.docx(19.4 KB, 96 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?