26th January 2012, 10:49 PM
krutika tiwari

How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?

hi
i m krutika tiwari of 3rd yr electronic nd communicatn branch want to do training at BHEL bhopal.
i m doing BE from OIST INDORE(R.G.P.V.).
So kindly sent me the procedure for applying for the training.
My id is [email protected]

18th October 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?

I AM CHANDAN KUMAR .
3 YEAR
EEE
I WANT TO DO TRAINING IN BHEL ,BHOPAL . WHAT I HAVE TO DO ?
7th November 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?

hi
i m swasti jaiswal i have completed my polytechnic diploma in computer science & engineering branch want to do training at BHEL bhopal.
so kindly sent me the procedure for applying for the training
My id is [email protected]
26th December 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi
i am Durgesh Bhallavi i have completed my be degree in electronics & communication branch want to do training at BHEL Bhopal.
so please kindly sent me the procedure for applying the training , my email id is [email protected]
12th February 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i m himanshu tamrakar i am from mechanical engineering branch want to do training in bhel bhopal so kindly give me procedure how to apply for it.
my email id is [email protected]
10th April 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply for training?
hi
i am alpana gupta gupta of 3rd year electronics & communication branch want to do training at BHEL Bhopal.
i am persuing B.E. from VITS SATNA (R.G.P.V.).
so kindly send me the procedure for applying for the training & what are the subjects related to branch?
my id is [email protected]
26th May 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of Electrical Engineering 3rd year (5th Sem), Weat Bengal. I want to get training from BHEL / NTPC. Please Send me the procedure in details and the fees/cost if there is any. My E.mail Id. is [email protected]
3rd March 2014, 10:23 PM
atul Bokade

Post I want to do training at BHEL Bhopal

Hi, I m atul Bokade n my branch is electronic n communication so I want to do training at bhel Bhopal. So kindly sent d process for training at bhel Bhopal in my ID n my id is [email protected]
26th April 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Aman sabhlok... Persuing Engineering in EC branch 3rd year... How can i do vocational training in BHEL PLZZ SEND ME THE PROCEDURE... mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?