30th October 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for doing major training in BHEL?

Respected Sir/Mam,

My name is santosh kumar singh, i m a student of third year from electrical nd electronics branch,iwant to do my major training from BHEL.so,iwant to know about the procedure to apply for training... Can someone please provide me the answer on the same?

30th October 2015, 11:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing major training in BHEL?

BHEL provide training only to limited number of candidates and that too from the NIT's or IIT's. So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics at the good grades for ease in getting training from BHEL.

Here is the complete information about major training in BHEL :

** BHEL usually announce few dates to submit application in the month of April for Summer Training. So you can apply on that time.

Or you can still visit personally the HR department at BHEL and submit you application over there.

** BHEL will inform you within a week whether your application is selected or not,

If they have taken your application when you went there for submitting that means you are selected in itself , if they don't have enough seats they must not have taken your application.

You may have to fulfill below given conditions to be eligible for major training :

** You must not have any backlog in your course.

** Your institute must be well affiliated by the valid university.

BHEL Provides summer training at following cities:

* Haridwar
* Bhopal
* Hyderabad
* Ghaziabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?