28th January 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How to join the teaching line after passing B.Tech with 67%?

sir i have passed b techwith 67 percentage sir i want join teaching line what can i do

30th January 2012, 03:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join the teaching line after passing B.Tech with 67%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have passed b techwith 67 percentage sir i want join teaching line what can i do
If you have made up your mind to take teaching as your profession, first of all you should pursue Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), from a recognized university.
There4 are various universities offering the course through regular classes as well as through correspondence. Since you do not have experience in teaching, you will not be able to pursue the course through the Correspondence/Distance mode.
Now, after qualifying B.Ed, you will be eligible to join most of the private schools but in order to join any government schools, either primary level or elementary level, you will have to write Teacher Eligibility Test conducted on state as well as on central level.
2nd January 2013, 11:42 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

You'll have to submit your resume to the various colleges in which you want to teach. Thereafter, the particular college will ask you to come up with your documents for your interview or test, whatever is the procedure of the college. And then according to that, they'll let you know about your job.
Thanks
3rd September 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

my qualification is b.tech cs and mba hr can i teach in inter or highschool
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?