30th January 2012, 04:27 PM
karthikjayakumar

How to join TANCET after passing B.E(Computer Science Engineering)? Fee structure details for M.E(CSE)?

im doing my final year B.E(computer science engineering). i am going to write tancet exam, if i passed in that exam what will be the procedures to join M.E in anna university coimbatore and what about the fees details for M.E(cse) in anna univ coimbatore.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to join fashion design after passing 10th? What is the fee structure?
  3. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th in a best college of Kerala?
  4. Marks required in TANCET for M.E from Anna University after B.E (CSE) for SC candidate? Fee structure?
  5. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  6. TANCET fee structure?
  7. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  9. Scope in Marine Engineering for non science student? Fee structure and admission criteria?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Which entrance exams to appear for and fee structure of the course?
  11. Is it possible to join engineering after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the procedure to join Indian Army after 12th science? What is the fee structure of the course?
  13. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  14. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  15. When B.Ed admission 2016 will start? What would be the fee structure for 2016? -- [New]
  16. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  17. How to join Bansal classes after passing 10th? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
30th July 2012, 08:12 PM
abthar

Smile Re: How to join TANCET after passing B.E(Computer Science Engineering)? Fee structure details for M.E(CSE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikjayakumar View Post
im doing my final year B.E(computer science engineering). i am going to write tancet exam, if i passed in that exam what will be the procedures to join M.E in anna university coimbatore and what about the fees details for M.E(cse) in anna univ coimbatore.
hi

After finished your graduation(engineering),you are qualified to apply Tancet exam.

Now you got your total percentage scored in all semesters and also you gonna get your tancet marks within few days.

After tancet results published,anna university will publish the notification for M.Tech,Mba,Mca counselling date.

You can apply when they publish.

Hope this information helps you

All the best
27th May 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join TANCET after passing B.E(Computer Science Engineering)? Fee structure details for M.E(CSE)?

My tancet exam cutoff 27.11 so ,enaku anna univer sitty la seat irukuma ..nan sc candidate sir ...
20th July 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join TANCET after passing B.E(Computer Science Engineering)? Fee structure details for M.E(CSE)?

I got 29.919 in M.E(CSE) through tancet.I belong to sc category.Can I enter anna university by counselling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?