13th December 2010, 06:28 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

PTU MCA 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The paper of the fifth sem should not be difficult for a student to score precisely because at this stage the student has a fair idea of what to expect in the paper. Since the questions are entirely based on the syllabus, one can easily guess the nature of questions likely to be asked. It is important to remember that while writing the paper the accuracy of the content is more important than the quantity of the material. You do not need to devise a technique for polish the answers and editing them to meet the demands of the question. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ptu-mca-5th-semester-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. PTU MCA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. PTU MCA 5th Sem-Computer Graphics (MCA-501) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. PTU-B.Pharmacy 5th Semester-Pharmaceutics-V (Pharmaceutical Technology I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. PTU MCA 5th Sem-Java Programming (MCA-502) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. PTU-B.Pharmacy 5th Semester-Pharmaceutical Chemistry-V (Biochemistry) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. PTU B. Tech Civil Engineering-5th Semester-Structural Analysis-II (CE-305) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. PTU MCA 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PTU MCA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. PTU B.Tech ECE-5th Semester-Antenna and Wave Propagation (EC-303) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous years question papers of PTU? I am a student of MCA in PTU -- [New]
  11. PTU B. Tech Civil Engineering-5th Semester- Design of Steel Structures (CE-303) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. PTU B.Tech EE 5th Sem Electromagnetic Field Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. PTU B. Tech EE 5th Sem. Power Electronics (EE- 309) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. PTU MCA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. PTU MCA 4th Sem-System Software (MCA-403) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Past years question papers of PTU B.Tech in IT 7th semester?
  17. PTU MCA 2nd Sem-Management Information System (MCA-201) Exam-Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. PTU B. Tech EE 5th Sem. Electromagnetic Field Theory (EE- 303) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
18th April 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: PTU MCA 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

mca 5 semester from ptu previous year question papers
30th December 2011, 09:29 AM
debraj10

PLEASE give me PTU MCA 4th sem question paper of previous years
22nd February 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

please give me ptu mca 5th sem question paper of previous years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?