14th December 2010, 12:16 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

PTU MCA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The MCA paper is a interesting paper worth 60 marks. The total time limit for the same is three hours. The paper is divided into four sections. All the questions in the papers are from the syllabus itself. Most of the previous years’ papers are available on the net for free. You can download them from the net. The previous years’ papers will give you a better idea of the most important and likely questions to be asked in the paper. It is important to support your answer with detailed analysis of the subject in order to garner good marks. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ptu-mca-1st-semester-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. PTU MCA 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. PTU MCA 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. PTU MCA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. PTU, B.Pharmacy, 1st Semester, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. PTU, B.Pharmacy, 1st Semester-Remedial Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Pharmaceutical Analysis-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. PTU MCA 1st Sem-Programming in C (MCA-102) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Remedial Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. PTU, B.Tech., 1st Semester, Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous years question papers of PGDC PTU Jalandhar 1st and 2nd Semester? -- [New]
  11. PTU-B.Pharmacy 2nd Semester-Advanced Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Computer Science and Applications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Delhi University MCA 1st Year Second Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. PTU MCA 1st Sem-Introduction to Information Technology (MCA-101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. PTU MCA 5th Sem-Computer Graphics (MCA-501) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. PTU BCA 1st Semester- Introduction to Information Technology (BC-101) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. PTU MCA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. PTU MCA 4th Sem-System Software (MCA-403) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
14th December 2010, 01:00 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: PTU MCA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

1)Previous year question paper for PTU MCA 1st Semester ,i have uploaded here

all subject comes under the first Semester

Best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mca1-afm-may08.PDF(86.8 KB, 387 views)
File Type: pdf mca1-cmf-may08.PDF(78.8 KB, 313 views)
File Type: pdf mca1-iit-may08.PDF(84.2 KB, 230 views)
File Type: pdf mca1-pc-may08.PDF(96.0 KB, 250 views)
File Type: pdf mca1-sad-may08.PDF(77.3 KB, 244 views)
5th January 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i want the question paper pattern for MCA first year 1st sem of the year 2011
9th November 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

bsc it 1st semester question paper?
8th January 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i need the question paper pattern for MCA 1st sem of the previous years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?