15th December 2010, 10:27 PM
531991dileepkumar

Syllabus of GATE Instrumentation entrance exam? Which books to refer?

i m second year student in instrumentation branch.i want to crack gate examination ,so i want to know all information about it as syallbus,best book

23rd April 2011, 09:12 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of GATE Instrumentation entrance exam? Which books to refer?

hi..
i am attaching the syllabus of the instrumentation engineering and also some of the previous years papers of the gate exam to give you an better idea about the exam
Attached Files
File Type: pdf in.pdf(56.1 KB, 271 views)
File Type: pdf IN-2009.pdf(670.8 KB, 407 views)
File Type: pdf IN-2010.pdf(160.4 KB, 274 views)
23rd April 2011, 08:54 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of GATE Instrumentation entrance exam? Which books to refer?

hii, surely you can and you will crack GATE

see first of you apply when you are in 3 year cos GATE syallabus will be till 3 year,then you can check syaalbus from the gate.iitm.ac.in, then start up by clearing up the basics concepts, then solve as many problems as you can, then surely can crack, remenber crack but dont get cracked lolz... best of luck.
11th May 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Please name some books to study for GATE Instrumentation 2012
18th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Please help me which book is better to prepare for GATE Instrumentation 2012
2nd February 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

instrumentation and control gate syllabus and mathematics
4th September 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am final year biomedical engineering student,so for upcoming GATE exam which book i have to reffer
4th September 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am final year biomedical engineering student,so for upcoming GATE exam which book i have to reffer
4th September 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

12th January 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I AM SECOND YEAR ENGINEERING STUDENT FROM CIVIL BRANCH HOW I SHOULD I PREPARE SIDE BY SIDE FOR GATE EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?