5th February 2012, 05:56 PM
SHASHI SAURAU

When would the application forms be available in market for MBBS course? What's the exam date for the same? How many seats are reserved for the Bihar candidates?

When will entrance form for mbbs relese in bihar.
Entrance exam date.
How many seats for bihar candidates.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. When would the application forms of Bihar polytechnic exam be available in market?
  2. How many free seats are available for outer state candidates in JIPMER entrance? Is there any reserved seat for OBC or Women Candidate?
  3. Details about JIPMER entrance exam? Date of the entrance exam?
  4. How many seats are there for MBBS in Haryana PMT? How many seats reserved for ex-servicemen? Date of submission of the form?
  5. What's the date of forms availability in the market for bihar polytechnic exam?
  6. When will the application forms going to be available for Bihar Polytechnic? -- [New]
  7. Number of seats available for outside state students in JIPMER? Any reservation for OBC or Women candidates? Annual course fee for MBBS students?
  8. Date of sale of Bihar Polytechnic in the market?
  9. B.Sc horticulture form for admission in Y.S.Parmar University Nauni Solan H.P
  10. What is the procedure of the entrance of MSc Physics from JNU?
  11. Information regarding sports quota in AIPMT?
  12. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka colleges?
  13. Where can I get the form of AFMC?
  14. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka Colleges? How much marks are required to get MBBS seat?
  16. how many seats in MBBS and BDS Punjab Medical colleges are reserved for SC candidates?
  17. Rank required in AIEEE to get admission in good engineering government institute?
  18. In which government colleges can I get after scoring 75% to 79%? How many seats are reserved for SC candidates?
18th October 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When would the application forms be available in market for MBBS course? What's the exam date for the same? How many seats are reserved for the Bihar candidates?

When the bihar pmt aplication form shown on the net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?