6th February 2012, 11:27 AM
nirmalji

Difference between ICWAI and ICWA?

what is the different between ICWAI and ICWA , please reply me, i am suman sharma frome bhagalpur , i am a student of class B.COM PART3

13th February 2012, 02:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between ICWAI and ICWA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmalji View Post
what is the different between ICWAI and ICWA , please reply me, i am suman sharma frome bhagalpur , i am a student of class B.COM PART3
ICWAI refers to Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India and the course offered by this institute is known as Cost and Work Accountancy.
Since you are in B.Com final year and have an interest in this course, you may enroll for the course after completion of your B.Com program and since you'll be a graduate, you'll be exempted from the Foundation Course and will be eligible to enroll directly for the Intermediate Course, which is later followed by the Final Course and other necessary training.
If you enroll for the course before completion of your B.Com program, you will have to enroll for the Foundation Program as this stage is mandatory for candidates who have qualified +2 level of examination and have not passed bachelors degree examination yet.
For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.
2nd March 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

It means ICWA is the name of course and ICWAI is the name of institue as like a icai
12th March 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Difference between ICWA & ICWA inter.
5th July 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I am ICWAI inter student. I got exemption in Paper 5. Please guide me on passing percentage of other 2 subject i.e. Paper 6 and Paper 7.
26th July 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

scope for ICWA?
2nd August 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I am Working As Account officer in a comply can i do icwai with my job in regular bases ?
27th August 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

If I am going for CA or ICWA as s second career option, what is the difference in career opportunities between me and freshers?
15th September 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

after 32 years complete ICWAI any best opportunities?
6th November 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

is computer traning nessesari in intermediate cource.
20th February 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

what is CA and what are the eligibility to do ca
20th February 2013, 05:01 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Arrow Re: Difference between ICWAI and ICWA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmalji View Post
ICWAI stands for "Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India" ICWA is stands for "Cost and Work Accountancy" which is the course offers by ICWAI.
20th February 2013, 07:23 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

ICWAI refers to Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India and the course offered by this institute is known as Cost and Work Accountancy.
Since you are in B.Com final year and have an interest in this course, you may enroll for the course after completion of your B.Com program and since you'll be a graduate, you'll be exempted from the Foundation Course and will be eligible to enroll directly for the Intermediate Course, which is later followed by the Final Course and other necessary training.
If you enroll for the course before completion of your B.Com program, you will have to enroll for the Foundation Program as this stage is mandatory for candidates who have qualified +2 level of examination and have not passed bachelors degree examination yet.
For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.
20th February 2013, 07:24 PM
KMANI81290

Post Re: Difference between ICWAI and ICWA?

Careers in ICWAIThe Cost and Management Accountants facilitate strategic management decision in respect of economic activities of an organization by their sheer expertise. Study of Cost & Management Accountancy provides in depth knowledge and perspective to manage business under given circumstances. This is a field which provides satisfaction in terms of position as well as remuneration for successful candidates.The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India, the only professional body specialized in the field of Cost and Management Accountancy in India aims at imparting coaching and training in the subject of Cost & Management Accountancy. It was established by an Act of Parliament in the year 1959, though the same was in existence as a company since 1944. The Institute has four Regional councils in the Metro cities.Course: The course is divided into Intermediate and Final with eight papers each. Both has two Stages with 4 papers each. According to the revised syllabus, along with the 8 papers in the Intermediate, two group discussions, two seminars and also computer Hours(50) has been included.After one clears all the eight papers in the Intermediate, one can go in for the final. In the final along with the 8 papers; Dissertation (5000 words), Computer (100 hours ), Modular training (15 days ),Audit / Industrial training (6 months) is included.10+2 candidates has to complete the Foundation Course of the institute to join the Intermediate course.Eligibility: Candidates with 10+2 qualification can join the Institute’s Intermediate course after qualifying the Foundation Course examination of the Institute. Students awaiting result of 10+2 examination may be permitted to appear in the Foundation Course examination. Similarly students awaiting result of Graduation examination may also avail the facility of provisional registration. Direct Registration without appearing for the Foundation course is open to Graduates of any discipline.Examination: Examinations held twice in a year during the month of June and December and are conducted at various centers of the country and also at three Overseas Centres – Dubai, Sultanate of Oman and Botswana for overseas students.For further details incumbent may obtain a copy of the Prospectus of the Institute, which costs Rs. 100/- and is available from the Institute. thanking you
20th February 2013, 09:21 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
ICWAI is the abbreviated term for the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.
This is the institute whereas ICWA stands for Cost and Work accountancy.
The ICWA course is offered in the institute ICWAI.
Gud luck
20th February 2013, 09:22 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
ICWAI is the abbreviated term for the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.
This is the institute whereas ICWA stands for Cost and Work accountancy.
The ICWA course is offered in the institute ICWAI.
Gud luck
20th February 2013, 10:08 PM
Beawar

Dear..

You have asked a real simple question.

ICWAI is Institute of Cost and work accountants of India

ICWA :- It is a course name offered by ICWA. The full form is Institute of Cost and work accountants

This is a course which can be done after Class 12th as well as after graduations. This is relatively new course and its demand is increasing day by day

There are 3 stages for the exam :-
1. Foundation
2. Intermediate
3. Executive

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
18th July 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 65% MARK IN DEGREE EXAMINATION IF I CAN DO THIS COURSE AND I CAN DO THIS COURSE AS PART OF MY JOB
31st October 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary pachage for a icwa fresher
?
9th November 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/ madam
what is the duration for articleship in icwai course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?