1st July 2012, 03:17 PM
miametaudras

Where is the place for registration of ICWAI? Best institute of ICWA? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?

where is the place for registration of i.c.w.a.i?
where is the best institute of i.c.w.a.i in kerela especially in trivandrum?
duration and fees structure of icwai?
what are the possible jobs will a person get after completing icwai?

2nd July 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where is the place for registration of ICWAI? Best institute of ICWA? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?

I have wants know about this curess deatiles and duration and feeses
8th July 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where is the place for registration of ICWAI? Best institute of ICWA? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?

Where is the place for registration of icwai?
16th August 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MBA Finance and i want to do ICWA. Here problem is am from B.Sc back round student.. Let me know the scope and procedure to take admition in ICWA
13th September 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MBA (hr, marketing) with 71% and i want to do ICWA. Here problem is am from B.Sc(m.e.c)with 57% back round student.. Let me know the scope and procedure to take admition in ICWA
20th January 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

i m going on 12th , why should apply icwai foundation course
7th February 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I have done inter in oral Coaching, now can i take up final in Postal Coaching
11th February 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Iam bsc student,i interestd icwa .what about me
1st May 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I m going on H.S.C. exam ,...then i want to know icwa gud for me or not ?
13th September 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Where is the place for registration of I c w a I in Bangalore? Can I have join icwai after 12th?
26th September 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure? Which is the last date for applying icwa?
5th October 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by miametaudras View Post
where is the place for registration of i.c.w.a.i?
where is the best institute of i.c.w.a.i in kerela especially in trivandrum?
duration and fees structure of icwai?
what are the possible jobs will a person get after completing icwai?
where is the best institute of i.c.w.a.i in kerela?
22nd November 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

icwa re g fees amt how mach
3rd June 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I have just passad 12th with 63'/. In conm.with eco.Can i do ICWA course and where is best govt. institute in gurgoan with fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?